Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

OMG High ~Open~

Posted By:
-MissKnowitAll-_2289100 Lock
-MissKnowitAll-_2289100
StarStarStarStar
Hiya! This High schooll is so OH MA GAWD! Lol, Well, It's very dramatic to put it plainly, The real name of the school is Obber Man Genius High, but it is SO dramatic, its nick name is OMG for OH MY GOD! Oh, why am I still droaning on? HERES THE FORM!: Name: Age(15-17): Gender: Looks: Public BIO: Secret BIO: Other: Mine: Name: Ashley Fine Age(15-17): 16 Gender: F Looks: Bouncy Auburn hair, Icy green-blue eyes. Smooth tanned skin, french manicure, hoop earings, Pink berry Lipgloss, Purple sparkly eye shadow, fake eyelashes, White cheerleader middleess top and short shorts that are ruby. Public BIO: Is Cool, Cute and Popular. has a super rich family and has an iPhone 5 Secret BIO(optional): Is in her Diary Other: has a very Very VERY big secret that could ruin her life! Name: Austin Ally Age(15-17): 16 Gender: M Looks: Scruffy brown hair, Hazel eyes, Jock jacket with puma shirt, Grey long trousers/Pants Public BIO: Eh, nobody asked him Secret BIO: in his private journal (That's Dude code for Diary) Other: nope

Hiya Guys! I am Miss Know it All! Come to me for advice and more about GF BF troubles, Fashion flops, Friends and Family issues!
CALL me Know it all
Miss Know it All

OMG High ~Open~

Posted By:
kimmyokoanime
kimmyokoanime
StarStarStarStar
Here's mine
Name-Jackson Jekyll
Age-17
Gender-Male
Looks-6'2" blue eyes blonde hair with a scare on his arm Public BIO-He's very funny, fun to get along with and very secretive Secret BIO-He has a split personality (Meet him to find out  this split personality)
Other-He's also Kitsune

Current Status: Blind and Death
Will you help me? Or will you leave me to die?

OMG High ~Open~

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kristine "Krist" M'orse  Age: 16 Gender:  Female. Looks:  Public Biography:  father wants her to be perfect, yet, she cannot help her poor grades. Her life has been mostly easy, until she moved to a brand new school, a month into the year. She has always loved skateboarding, but never was very fond of academics. Her father sent her to the new school to help her poor grades, and sarcastic tone. She was obviously enraged, mostly because she had to leave all her friends behind. Secret Biography:  was always hated in her family, and voted an outcast. She bottled up her flaring emotion, but soon let it out. Due to that action, her parents disowned her, sent her away to an unknown land to her. She soon found herself in a forest, venturing farther. She is scarred and broken, but doesn't show it usually. Her emotions never show very much, but at times, she cannot hold the shattered lies inside of her. She is so broken, the thought of home makes her feel like she has no one, mostly because, she doesn't. Other: daring, brave, smart, confident, rebellious, immune to fear, slim body to slip into shadows, not easily tempered, quiet when wanted, talkative, a stalker, finds it hard to stop talking due to knowing many things, a great poet, artist, and author.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

OMG High ~Open~

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
lemme join! Age(15-17): Peter MoonGender: MaleLooks:Public BIO: um....Secret BIO: nothing to hideOther:daring, brave, smart, confident, rebellious, immune to fear, slim body to slip into shadows, not easily tempered, quiet when wanted, talkative, a stalker, finds it hard to stop talking due to knowing many things, a great poet, artist, and author. (izzi would you mind if i copied this?)

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are ever so confident and the intelligent are full of doubt.

OMG High ~Open~

Posted By:
-MissKnowitAll-_2289100
StarStarStarStar
all accepted! we can start now!!

Hiya Guys! I am Miss Know it All! Come to me for advice and more about GF BF troubles, Fashion flops, Friends and Family issues!
CALL me Know it all
Miss Know it All

OMG High ~Open~

Posted By:
-MissKnowitAll-_2289100
StarStarStarStar
Ashley: I walked Around school in my hot new "gucci" clothes and my designer "Tifanny &co" accesories. I kept bragging about it to my friends as loud as I could so al the losers would hear.

CALL me Know it all
Miss Know it All

OMG High ~Open~

Posted By:
kimmyokoanime
kimmyokoanime
StarStarStarStar
"JACK! WAIT!" Yelled Allissa she loved his fluffy ears so that's the reason why she walked with him "C'mon ally!" He yelled as his tail swish to and fro with a smile

Current Status: Blind and Death
Will you help me? Or will you leave me to die?

OMG High ~Open~

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Francesca Age: 17 Gender: Girl Looks: Public Bio: She's outgoing, a music lover, and adopted from France. She lives with her parents and grandma. She is also a 'daddy's girl'. Other: N/A

Pikachu :3

OMG High ~Open~

Posted By:
-MissKnowitAll-_2289100
StarStarStarStar
(((accepted))

CALL me Know it all
Miss Know it All

OMG High ~Open~

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
Erica: As I walked into school for the first time since I took my journey, I didn`t realize the difference that I thought there was gonna be, so I walked over to my "friend" Alyssa. "Hey Alyssa! Did you catch the new Vampire Diaries last night?" Just saying Vampire Diaries makes me wanna gag, but only my family knows my secret and all my family members but Avery are on my side, therefore, I must act the COMPLETE opposite of my true self! Avery: When I walked into school, I saw someone getting bullied, I wanted to stop the bully so I walked up and gave her a piece of her own medicine. (Don`t worry Alyssa, it isn`t you!) I rushed in front of the victim. "Why are you doing this to him? He`s a freshman!" I said as the boy ran away. "Freshman? More like fresh MEAT! And so are you!" I had to do something. "Tall tall water fall, girl you think you know it all, you don`t, I do, so push it with the additude! Cause girl you need a tic tac not 1 not 3 but the whole 24 pack!" "You think this is some kind of sing off blondie?" "Nope, but I do know your secret!" I took out her diary from her backpack and flipped to a random page. "Hey everybody!" Everybody`s head turned to me, even Erica`s. "Little miss 'don`t care about anything' is a SOFTIE, she sleeps with a big fluffy teddy bear and a hello kitty blanket, she also has a crush a the captain of the Chess Club, Albert Wartenheimer!" As the bully ran away. I definitely felt more confident about today. So, I went to my locker and got my books for science. "If only doing that would stop Erica." I whispered to myself.

I..... LUV......... SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

Words that start with A