Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Talent Falls ( atj(audition to join) )

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
audition to join means you create a form and i'll pick the best ones to join the rp 1st 3  gets to join! Rules: 1. You already know this one. 2. Proper sentences please. 3. It is ok if you wanna make a girl and a boy but one character is fine 4. Include every one (i'm serious, no going to 2 or 3 people and leaving it at that, at least try to make friends with every one or i'll kick you out). (i know this is a bit strict but i'm just trying to make it fun for every one so at least someone would walk out of the rp with one new friend) Form: Name: Age: Personality: Talent(s): Looks: Other: here's mine: Name: Jason Teal Age:16 Personality: precocious, perculiar, romantic weird,athletic Talent(s):  Acting, Singing, Guitar, (every other instrument but triangle) Looks:roleplay chariie Other: N/A

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
(can I join?)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
(sure)

A paradox:

Irony.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
(Hey can I join?)

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Erica Age: 16 Personality: Funny, creative, talented, Passionate, Out going. Some people call her "Weird girl" Talent(s): Singing, Dancing, and Acting Looks: Will put up Other: N/A

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
blankfortunecookie
blankfortunecookie
StarStarStarStar
( hello! may I join?)

One Two Three Four I declare a time war
Five Six Seven Eight Daleks scream "EXTERMINATE!"
Nine Ten Eleven Twelve The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve Eleven Ten Nine There he goes back in time
8 7 6 5 Saving everybody's lives
Four Three Two One Grab her hand and whisper"Run"
This post could be a bit more SONIC, you think?

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(May I please join?)
Name: Blake Snyder Age: 16 Looks: Personality: Blake is a music obsessed troublemaker that is paired with a sarcastic attitude. Her surreptitious ways and astute mind make it easy for her to pull her usual pranks around town. She has also built up this tough exterior around her in order to not be stepped on, but on the inside is a very vulnerable girl. She is also is very adventurous, and isn't afraid to do anything. Her adventurous ways causes her to have many misjudgments, thus getting her into some big problems. Although she seems as though she isn't compassionate enough to help others, she is able to give advice while showing some compassion. Talents: Singing, Acting, and instrumental work.  Other:  At first, Blake's family life was normal. She was an only child with two happily married parents. Everything seemed great, until the year Mari turned 9. Her mother past away from cancer, and her father then fell into a spiral of depression. After her father's 4th suicide attempt ended in failure, Blake was sent to her grandparents while her father sorted himself out. She tried to do her best to impress them, but they wouldn't budge. This is why she has become the "wild child" she is now. Although she does not like to admit it, she is very sensitive when people bring up her past. Blake visits her father once a week, but the visits are usually brief and awkward. She drives a beat-up Chevy around town at night. (Boy form coming.)

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Name: Brett Parks Age: 17 Looks:  Personality: Brett is your all-around normal jock. He lives and breathes the word "Sports", participating in many of his school's sports. Football is his favorite sport though. Don't mistake him for one of those block-head jocks though. Underneath his tough jock guy act, he is actual rather intellectual and sensitive. This side is only shown around his friends though. Along with his love of sports, he enjoys writing. Any kind of writing: poetry, horror, comical, etc. He is also rather comical, always cracking a joke or two each day. He is very protective of his friends, and will do anything to help them out.   Talents: Sports and writing. Other: Brett's original origin is from Australia. Sometimes his accent sticks out, but other times it is only subtle. His family moved to the US when his father was offered a job there. At first, he was not pleased, but he then grew to enjoy it when he made some friends. He lives with both of his parents, and his younger brother. Due to the move, Brett's mother has been struggling to find a job. Along with his father's job not paying well enough for a single income family, they are in a financial strain.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
all accepted

A paradox:

Irony.

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(When are we going to start?)

Just Pontmercying Along

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

CARTOON

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

The Million Pages Thread

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

CARTOON

CARTOON

latest videos