Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Fifth Kind

Posted By:
cara_sweetness
cara_sweetness
StarStarStarStar
You're a normal kid until you discover life shattering powers, literally, you control life and death. object: learn to control your powers before you destroy the world (main role). symbols: @: means friend $: means super powered Main character: Protagonists: Amy(@/$): Carter(@): Cassandra($): Cammy(@/$): Nathaniel: Marcus($): Antagonists Hunters: Andy: Abel: Naomi($): Petra(@): Katy-ann: Taylor: Maggie: Lola: Drake: Austin: Always setting: School As you can see some friends are protaganists, and as well as antagonists being superpowered. Make it dramatic I will post the cast when I get enough characters. People CAN be murdured in the RPG. You have to have a battle though, I will determine the winner.

Pronounce it properly! Cara_ Sweetness
(k-air-ah-sweet-ness)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Is this child abuse?

Rate the signature above you!

speak about the above user

Should Rayman be in Super Smasher Bros 4?

latest videos