Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Fifth Kind

Posted By:
cara_sweetness
cara_sweetness
StarStarStarStar
You're a normal kid until you discover life shattering powers, literally, you control life and death. object: learn to control your powers before you destroy the world (main role). symbols: @: means friend $: means super powered Main character: Protagonists: Amy(@/$): Carter(@): Cassandra($): Cammy(@/$): Nathaniel: Marcus($): Antagonists Hunters: Andy: Abel: Naomi($): Petra(@): Katy-ann: Taylor: Maggie: Lola: Drake: Austin: Always setting: School As you can see some friends are protaganists, and as well as antagonists being superpowered. Make it dramatic I will post the cast when I get enough characters. People CAN be murdured in the RPG. You have to have a battle though, I will determine the winner.

Pronounce it properly! Cara_ Sweetness
(k-air-ah-sweet-ness)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

add me cute people only

add me cute people only

add me cute people only

Whos Ur Celeb Crush???? ^_^

chicken vs.beef

latest videos