Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Welcome to Highschool!! (CLOSED 4EVER!!!!!)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

(-Accepted-  Dormd have been posted!)

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Kira_Angel
Kira_Angel
StarStarStarStarStar

May Kira do the starting post? *Puppy dawg eyes* Pweeeeease! owo

Got a secret.
Can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save
Better lock it, in your pocket
Taking this one to the grave
If I show you then I know you
Won't tell what I said
Cause two can keep a secret
If one of them is dead…

If one of them is dead...

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kira_Angel" wrote:

May Kira do the starting post? *Puppy dawg eyes* Pweeeeease! owo

*nods*

I've posted the forms everyone!

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Kira_Angel
Kira_Angel
StarStarStarStarStar

((Yaaay~! Kira can start! X3 

P.S. ...IchangedHaiku'sdormto56 I'M SORRY, I COULDN'T LIVE WITHOUT MY YAOI. XD ))

Haiku:

"C'mon now lazybones, just a few more steps and will be at your dorm!" *Haiku insisted, hauling his own luggage up the steps, not too mention his cousin's too. Yes, it was that time of year again, when everyone in whole entire world had to go back to that place called.... School. Although he loved it, (mainly because this year he could keep a better eye on Kiku) he still hated the whole "getting the luggage up the stairs" thing. Not to mention the teachers and the poplar girls and the snobs...* 

Kiku:

"My.Feet.Hurt. How long till we get up there? Are there anymore steps? Why didn't you let me finish my coffee?!" *Kiku snapped back, dragging her self up the spiraling, never ending case of stairs. UGH. How much she hated it, having to be so very close to Haiku... Being surrounded by a bunch of people she didn't know... And worst of all, having to leave her little kitten Shizu behind! But, still, her mother and father said it would be a good "bonding" experience for the two of them. (She knew it was just because she wouldn't do anything and with Haiku around.) But still, her arms and legs cramped their way up the staircase... Regretting every minute of it.*

Got a secret.
Can you keep it?
Won't tell what I said
If one of them is dead…

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

(Mtay!)

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar

Tyler lugged her bags around the dorms, trying to find hers. She had quickly gotten lot, and waved off any offer for directions, preferring to just stay lost until she found it. Nobody had offered to help her with her bags though, which she was slightly upset about, since she was pretty small and the bags were very heavy.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

(I might make someone else.. Just lettin you know..)

Elijiah sighed, Why did I bring so much stuff!!! He looked around, "Where the heck is..oh.." he said after turning around, " that was easy.." he smiled and opened the door, there was another bed..I guess I'm sharing.. he thought, picking the bed farther from the window, and sat all his bags down.

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar

(i gotta go, will be on later tonight.)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Kira_Angel
Kira_Angel
StarStarStarStarStar

Haiku:

*Right before he almost blew up at the forever complaining Kiku, they finally reached their floor. Or, otherwise, the floor which had their dorms. What a relief, how could he survive another flight of stairs with Cathy the Complainer? Anyways, he looked back at Kiku, who seemed memorized by the long, perfectly painted hallway... (Which was colored a light blue and yellow. Yuck.) Maybe I'll just... Set her luggage infront of her... And go into my dorm! Yeah!  *He thought, it was a full (well, quarter) proof plan! So, setting her luggage down cautiously, Haiku picked up his own luggage and snuck into his own dorm room.* "Oh, uh, Hey. I'm Haiku. I'm bunking with you I guess?" 

Kiku:

*Kiku hadn't realized her brother had left her until he was actually... Gone. Disappeared into dust, whisked away into the shadows, gone. But, still, the hallway had her memorized. (With her two must favorite colors! Yay!) But, still, she had to find her own dorm! What good would it do if she just walked into a boarding school and didn't know where her own dorm was? Anyways, finding her dorm, she slid inside placing her luggage down.* "YES! I get my own dorm! Now sharing for this chick! Yeah!" 

Got a secret.
Can you keep it?
Won't tell what I said
If one of them is dead…

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Lexie- I was looking up and down the hallways looking for my dorm, and I dragged my luggages behind me and I was becoming tired of searching for it. The only thing good about this day, was cheer practice and I smiled softly. I then realized that I was still searching for my dorm. I sighed lightly and turned a corner and saw my dorm.finally.. I saw only one bed. I shrugged lightly. I guess im alone..

faded . ♡

-kvsh

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last one to say Music Wins !-moved

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

LAST ONE TO SAY "FRENCH FRIES" WINS!!

last one who says smile wins-moved

LAST ONE TO SAY HALLOWEEN WINS!!!!! :D

last one to say ice age wins!!!!!-moved