Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
Ricki's Swaq
Ricki's Swaq
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 18

"Ob3yMySwagsmile" wrote:

Name: Emily!!! smile

Age: 14

Looks: Sexiii and beautiful

Personality: Smart and beautiful and sometimes nerdy and sometimes Popular

Gender: Female

Other:I like Cookies !!! :3


Got to have a photo

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 522
Can I join?

Name: Amanda Jillian Grey (or Aj)
Age: 16
Looks: my profile picture except has longer hair.
Personality: Funny and sarcastic, nice to who she likes but can ruin who she hates, skater girl all the way.
Gender: girl
Other: loves to skateboard and is kinda a punk rock girl, total skateboarder.

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P


Posted By:
Ricki's Swaq
Ricki's Swaq
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 18

"iGotSwagDontHate" wrote:

Name:Jennifer5 Age:15 Looks: Brownish Black Hair 5'3 Personality : Idk? Talkitive Gender :Female Duhh


Need a photo

Posted By:
Ricki's Swaq
Ricki's Swaq
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 18

"vannagirl123" wrote:

Can I join?

Name: Amanda Jillian Grey (or Aj)
Age: 16
Looks: my profile picture except has longer hair.
Personality: Funny and sarcastic, nice to who she likes but can ruin who she hates, skater girl all the way.
Gender: girl
Other: loves to skateboard and is kinda a punk rock girl, total skateboarder.


Sure  Big Grin

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 522
(thanks and btw she has a crush on your charrie. Tongue Out)

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P


Posted By:
Ricki's Swaq
Ricki's Swaq
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 18

"vannagirl123" wrote:

(thanks and btw she has a crush on your charrie. Tongue Out)
\

lol k

Posted By:
Swaggieec:
Swaggieec:
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Name : Leah !
Age : 14 
Looks :

Personality ; Mad cute ; Chill ; & Funny !
Gender : Female !
Other : Im good at roleplayinq ! Big Grin

-Smile(:


Posted By:
superstare
superstare
Member since:
June, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7988
Name ; Lacey Parker Age ; 16 Looks ; SUPERSTARE OWNS!!!!! :) Perso ; loves to party : fun : sassy : has a smart mouth : chill Gender ; F Other ; has a butterfly tattoo on her right arm

faded . ♡
-kvsh


Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 16378

Name: Damien
Age: 17?
Looks: Shall post
Personality: he's a flirt, he can't help it.. Its just a natural part of his..charming.. personality
Gender:Male
Other: Single..for now..

Name:Raven
Age:15
Looks: Shall post
Personality: Quiet, not used to explaining herself to people..But when you get to know her, you learn that she's rather a skater ########## rocker type of person..
Gender:Female
Other: Single, she sings like a freakin goddess..but no one knows....yet...



Might I pwease join?

 


I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted By:
Ricki's Swaq
Ricki's Swaq
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 18

"Storm1232" wrote:

Name: Damien
Age: 17?
Looks: Shall post
Personality: he's a flirt, he can't help it.. Its just a natural part of his..charming.. personality
Gender:Male
Other: Single..for now..

Name:Raven
Age:15
Looks: Shall post
Personality: Quiet, not used to explaining herself to people..But when you get to know her, you learn that she's rather a skater ########## rocker type of person..
Gender:Female
Other: Single, she sings like a freakin goddess..but no one knows....yet...



Might I pwease join?

sure when yhu post yhur pics



play online games

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

Leavers Party - Post here

who likes or dislikes ariana grande

awnser the question the person above you asks

Leavers Party - Post here

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

awnser the question the person above you asks

who likes or dislikes ariana grande

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos