Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Soccer (Football)
Talk about your favorite athletes and teams in American soccer or European Football

Soccer is the best sport EVER!

Posted By:
Daisy-Clover-Patches
Daisy-Clover-Patches
StarStarStar
IMO!
It's so dang awesome! I play soccer with my mates all the time, whether it be on a video game or real life. There's an abandoned soccer court not to far from where I live, so I practice soccer like everyday. I'm PRO at soccer, and I'm the best soccer player 'round my turf. Those who challenges me takes me for granted, but I'm a totally different person when on the soccer field.  Who else just loves the freak outta soccer?!

The Mario Princess Trio!

Posted By:
InternetOwl
InternetOwl
StarStarStarStar
I love football (soccer, sorry I'm English xD) too! Though, I'm not very good at it.

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
There will be soccer tryouts at my school but I know you can't try out xD I'VE PLAYED kicking the ball since I was in 2nd grade. I've played real soccer games this year for P.E. and it was awesome.!

Converse!
Converse.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

mental health awarness

Write your own Lyrics

Bands That Save Lives

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Rate the signature above you!

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos