x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Sports

Make Your Own Soccer Dream Team

Posted By:
Torirulz_1753563 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Torirulz_1753563
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 105
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 5 years ago

"Jabad" wrote:

Keeper- Gianlugi Buffon. Defenders - Glen Johnson, Lucio , Carles Puyol, Maicon. Midfielders - David Beckham , Cristiano Ronaldo , Andres Iniesta. Forwards - David Villa , Didier Drogba , Diego Forlan . Formation 4-3-3 Manager/coach Jose Mouriniho
fantastic team but w/o Messi  Confused suggest remove beckham and sub Messi

God bless

Victoria


Posted By:
Jmc459
Jmc459
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 5 years ago
i agree and get rodger's,and Henry

peace out!


Posted By:
shari 2002
shari 2002
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 5 years ago
if i had a team  thay will  be name shari the taem we will win all the games and go out for ice  cream  and thay will  get ice cream  for win the loster by by by babys hay axa have fun

Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
-Ramones-
Member since:
September 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12692
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 5 years ago

"Torirulz" wrote:

"Jabad" wrote:

Keeper- Gianlugi Buffon. Defenders - Glen Johnson, Lucio , Carles Puyol, Maicon. Midfielders - David Beckham , Cristiano Ronaldo , Andres Iniesta. Forwards - David Villa , Didier Drogba , Diego Forlan . Formation 4-3-3 Manager/coach Jose Mouriniho
fantastic team but w/o Messi  Confused suggest remove beckham and sub Messi
Messi is a selfish midget who believe that he is the best when the fact is, he's a midget. The reason he managed to score so many goals is because Barcelona asked for their players to always pass the ball to Messi. Xavi and Iniesta both are a great midfielder. Without them, Messi wouldn't been able to score that many goals.

Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
-Ramones-
Member since:
September 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12692
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 5 years ago

"shari 2002" wrote:

if i had a team  thay will  be name shari the taem we will win all the games and go out for ice  cream  and thay will  get ice cream  for win the loster by by by babys hay axa have fun
I'm sure you'd be a good manager.

Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
mattyo7
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7051
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 5 years ago

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"Torirulz" wrote:

"Jabad" wrote:

Keeper- Gianlugi Buffon. Defenders - Glen Johnson, Lucio , Carles Puyol, Maicon. Midfielders - David Beckham , Cristiano Ronaldo , Andres Iniesta. Forwards - David Villa , Didier Drogba , Diego Forlan . Formation 4-3-3 Manager/coach Jose Mouriniho
fantastic team but w/o Messi Confused suggest remove beckham and sub Messi
Messi is a selfish midget who believe that he is the best when the fact is, he's a midget. The reason he managed to score so many goals is because Barcelona asked for their players to always pass the ball to Messi. Yep Xavi and Iniesta both are a great midfielder. Without them, Messi wouldn't been able to score that many goals.


Left.


Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
-Ramones-
Member since:
September 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12692
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 5 years ago
Goalkeeper > Lev Yashin. Defenders > Cafu - Bobby Moore - Franz Beckenbauer - Paolo Maldini. Midfielders > Didi - Ronaldinho - Zinedine Zidane - Bobby Charlton. Strikers > Ferenc Puskas - Alfredo Di Stefano.

Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
mattyo7
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7051
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 5 years ago

"-Ramones-" wrote:

Goalkeeper > Lev Yashin. Defenders > Cafu - Bobby Moore - Franz Beckenbauer - Paolo Maldini. Midfielders > Didi - Ronaldinho - Zinedine Zidane - Bobby Charlton. Strikers > Ferenc Puskas - Alfredo Di Stefano.
Great team


Left.


Posted By:
Bradley1888_2056548 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Bradley1888_2056548
Member since:
March 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 5 years ago
GK------- Casillas LB-------- Dani Alves CB------- Pique CB------- Vidic RB------- Thiago Silva LM----- C.Ronaldo CM----- Xavi CM------ David Silva RM-------  Modric RF------ Gary Hooper LF------- L.Messi!            Punk

Posted By:
iiSUPERxHENDOx
iiSUPERxHENDOx
Member since:
March 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 5 years ago
cesar=gk    sagna=rb     kompany=cb       kosielney=cb        alves=lb      mata=rw         silva=cm         arteta=cm       wallcott=lw         llorente=rf             van persie=lf                                                                                          none can beat this   ;()

Latest Forum Posts

Weeb trash corner (Reserved for Black_Rose...

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

What is your favorite Quotes or song lyric...

How do you feel about Chester fr LINKIN PA...

Weeb trash corner (Reserved for Black_Rose...

Create a Random Plot Game

Weeb trash corner (Reserved for Black_Rose...

Weeb trash corner (Reserved for Black_Rose...

Weeb trash corner (Reserved for Black_Rose...

House Of Roleplayers 2.0

Latest Videos

Play Online Games