×
Back left
Back right
Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Anyone support PNE here? 

If you read this you lose the game.


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 12692

Nah Just you Oh, ♥


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Ramones-" wrote:

Nah Just you Oh, ♥
At least i'm not a glory supporter. :P

If you read this you lose the game.


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 12692

"Rock_chick12" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

Nah Just you Oh, ♥
At least i'm not a glory supporter. :P
Whatever you say, Babe


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"Rock_chick12" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

Nah Just you Oh, ♥
At least i'm not a glory supporter. :P
Whatever you say, Babe
Don't call me babe. -.-

If you read this you lose the game.


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 12692

"Rock_chick12" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"Rock_chick12" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

Nah Just you Oh, ♥
At least i'm not a glory supporter. :P
Whatever you say, Babe
Don't call me babe. -.-
Too late  Indifferent


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Yes. I'm sure you'll find them in the gay section :3


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"master_of_puppetz" wrote:

Yes. I'm sure you'll find them in the gay section :3
At least i'm not a glory supporting, homophobic, weirdo. :P

If you read this you lose the game.


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"master_of_puppetz" wrote:

Yes. I'm sure you'll find them in the gay section :3
Actually if there was a gay team it'd be "Man United" Men that are united. 

If you read this you lose the game.


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 7051

"Rock_chick12" wrote:

"master_of_puppetz" wrote:

Yes. I'm sure you'll find them in the gay section :3
Actually if there was a gay team it'd be "Man United" Men that are united.
XD lol. I dunno my great grandfather (dead now, obvoiusly. If he was still alive, he'd be 112.) supports Preston as he was born and raised there. I am 2/3 Arsenal and 1/3 Stevenage, as I was born in London and being raised in Stevenage.


Left.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity