x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Sports

Posted By:
coolcez
coolcez

StarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
Hi to the girls out there. so girls what football team do you support? .hi im a girl i like football i play girls only football in my local area. I support Aston Villa. if you support Aston Villa please add me as a friend and say u like Aston Villa. you can be a girl or a boy to be my friend but please only girls here. if the boys out there really want to say something hear you can. if you dont like me i dont care if u say mean things about me. thanks.

coolcez

Calling me fake, won't make you real. Calling me stupid, won't make you smart. Calling me weak, won't make you strong. Calling me ugly, won't make you beautiful. Calling me poor, won't make you rich. so why bother?

Posted By:
!Loverholic^^Robotronic!
!Loverholic^^Robotronic!

StarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
footie team?! if my mathematics don't fail me...  footie .. is basically foot with "ie" added at the end. foot ... singular for feet. feet... you walk with. so this has something to do with walking ?!!O>O Team... te=tea. am= am/morning.. so if you put these things together you get morning,tea & walking. i think i can make a pretty good sentence with that: i walk in the morning while walking... while drinking tea !  hoorah smile

Sarcasm: Just One Of The Many Services I Offer.You Are Very Much Welcome ^__^
♫ Hey! I'm Mr/s Simple !!! Because I naughty naughty♪

I AM

yeah, ya are smile

Posted By:
cyote2012
cyote2012

Star
Posted over 4 years ago
What is your fav football   team ? Vampire

hi i am bffs with emily she is the greatest bff you could ever have we like pizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzza,dogs,cats,monsters and monster high dolls ,monster high rag dolls and twilight movise if do not want be cursed by me and emily well then read are forum signaturesmile

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
Footies? Ahahaha! ROTFLMFAO! This is so funny!

"The dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes. This I did." - T.E Lawrence.

Posted By:
kaya1997_2028024 Lock
kaya1997_2028024

Star
Posted over 4 years ago
 smilethere is only one team i support and it is manuntied tht 4  ever

Latest Forum Posts

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

Two Word Story

What 3 things would you take with you if y...

Last one to say "bored" wins! :p

Last One To Say Ice-Cream Wins!!

Last One To Say Bubbles Wins!!

last one to say 'summer" wins!

What 3 things would you take with you if y...

Counting in 5s!

last one to say 'summer" wins!

Latest Videos

Play Online Games