Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Soccer (Football)
Talk about your favorite athletes and teams in American soccer or European Football

Fav footie team

Posted By:
coolcez
coolcez
StarStarStarStar
Hi to the girls out there. so girls what football team do you support? .hi im a girl i like football i play girls only football in my local area. I support Aston Villa. if you support Aston Villa please add me as a friend and say u like Aston Villa. you can be a girl or a boy to be my friend but please only girls here. if the boys out there really want to say something hear you can. if you dont like me i dont care if u say mean things about me. thanks.

coolcez

Calling me fake, won't make you real. Calling me stupid, won't make you smart. Calling me weak, won't make you strong. Calling me ugly, won't make you beautiful. Calling me poor, won't make you rich. so why bother?

Fav footie team

Posted By:
!Loverholic^^Robotronic!
!Loverholic^^Robotronic!
StarStarStarStar
footie team?! if my mathematics don't fail me...  footie .. is basically foot with "ie" added at the end. foot ... singular for feet. feet... you walk with. so this has something to do with walking ?!!O>O Team... te=tea. am= am/morning.. so if you put these things together you get morning,tea & walking. i think i can make a pretty good sentence with that: i walk in the morning while walking... while drinking tea !  hoorah smile

Sarcasm: Just One Of The Many Services I Offer.You Are Very Much Welcome ^__^
♫ Hey! I'm Mr/s Simple !!! Because I naughty naughty♪

I AM

yeah, ya are smile

Fav footie team

Posted By:
cyote2012
cyote2012
Star
What is your fav football   team ? Vampire

hi i am bffs with emily she is the greatest bff you could ever have we like pizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzza,dogs,cats,monsters and monster high dolls ,monster high rag dolls and twilight movise if do not want be cursed by me and emily well then read are forum signaturesmile

Fav footie team

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar
Footies? Ahahaha! ROTFLMFAO! This is so funny!

Hello. I am Zack. What do you want to know about me? I'm just a regular old user who isn't quite active anymore. If you see this either I am on a visit or back for good.

Fav footie team

Posted By:
kaya1997
kaya1997
Star
 smilethere is only one team i support and it is manuntied tht 4  ever

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words That Start With 'L'