Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Soccer (Football)
Talk about your favorite athletes and teams in American soccer or European Football

Soccer or Football...??-moved

Posted By:
jmschramm
jmschramm
StarStar
A lot of people say they hate American Soccer but only cuz there british and they play European Football instead (visa versa)... So what is it? Soccer or Football.?  Confused

Sarcasm: Just ONE of the many services I offer.

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"jmschramm" wrote:

A lot of people say they hate American Soccer but only cuz there british and they play European Football instead (visa versa)... So what is it? Soccer or Football.?  Confused
association football (what americans call soccer) is the game that is called "football" by most of the world. as far as I can tell the both came about around the same time, europeans football is  considered an Olympic sport, and has been for a while. american football is not. I'd go with european football on this one. with the Olympics behind it, it's got more street cred. I guess.

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Posted By:
teri_alyssa_2184042 Lock
teri_alyssa_2184042
StarStarStarStar
Both. I want to choose them both basically because they are both sporty and I like sporty sports.

I help the Junior Moderators with the forum boards. If you have questions ask me! ♥

You know who's beautiful? Check the first word again.

Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock
mattyo7
StarStarStarStarStar

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"jmschramm" wrote:

A lot of people say they hate American Soccer but only cuz there british and they play European Football instead (visa versa)... So what is it? Soccer or Football.? Confused
association football (what americans call soccer) is the game that is called "football" by most of the world. as far as I can tell the both came about around the same time, europeans football is considered an Olympic sport, and has been for a while. american football is not. I'd go with european football on this one. with the Olympics behind it, it's got more street cred. I guess.

Left.

Posted By:
mizz_avatar1994
mizz_avatar1994
StarStarStarStar
futbol

Love everyone everyone is different in their own way
I support gays,lesbians,and bi

P.s those girls are

Left:dad
Right:mom
you call a girl ugly or over weight she will always have second thoughts about herself. She would feel so insecure just by one terrible word. Calling a girl ugly, over weight or maybe even both, would cause her

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"mizz_avatar1994" wrote:

futbol
the turkish for football. may I ask if you're from there originally?

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Posted By:
little bit 561
little bit 561
StarStarStar
I think that you should pick the one you like the best

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Loner's club

How much battery has you got right now?

Loner's club

in which age would u marry?

MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos