Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Style
Need style tips or makeup advice? Have fashion questions? Not sure what to wear or how to wear it? Post your comment here!

SELFISH MOTHER

Posted By:
bubbles74123
bubbles74123
Star
Dear dish it,

My school has uniforms and me and my bffl want to become popular,how do we wear our hair,cloths,shoes,and make-up? My mom WONT  help me with ANYTHING because she says "its not my problem so do it urself"! WHAT  DO I DO DEAR DISH IT!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,
                         Bubbles74124

BUBBLE WENT "POP"!!!!!!!

SELFISH MOTHER

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
Okay I'm gonna tackle these one at a time:

Hair- Most people in my private school have their hair braided or up in an elegant bun.

Clothes- Have an undershirt and unbutton the first few so you don't look like a wrapped up turkey. You can wear decorative, solid colored socks. As for the bottoms I don't know what you have. If it's a skirt great, but if it's pants that's fine too.

Shoes- Cute little flats are always nice. In the case of sneakers the smaller your foot looks the better' so you make sure if you wear a sneaker its slimming.

Make-Up- Now that is a bit harder, but that doesn't mean you need more. People (mainly boys) like it when girls wear less make-up. As for what to put on I suggest eye-shadow, blush, and for lips I suggest lip gloss(littlest of this above all). Only lightly should you apply any make-up and that is VERY important!

Hope I could be of help smile

P.S. I am totally crazy !!

SELFISH MOTHER

Posted By:
aqualina
aqualina
StarStarStarStar
Ur mother just wannna make u do  things
by yourself maybe u can search on net

WE ARE UNIQUE
Someone hate you because you are better than her
You are the best smile

SELFISH MOTHER

Posted By:
knowbyfew
knowbyfew
Star
ok this is how i would do it sneak some blush from your mom and eyeliner and put it on at school and if you want to add some extra flair blond highlight

sad emo

SELFISH MOTHER

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
You're 11. Just BE 11. There's plenty of time later on to get crazy. Enjoy being your own age.

“Speak only if it improves upon the silence.” - Mahatma Gandhi

SELFISH MOTHER

Posted By:
DreamChild
DreamChild
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

You're 11. Just BE 11. There's plenty of time later on to get crazy. Enjoy being your own age.

I agree with Allie, Knowbyafew,  You're 11. You will have your chance when you get older.  (: Enjoy being 11.

~Peace - Love - Learn~

SELFISH MOTHER

Posted By:
ilovemyself12 Lock
ilovemyself12
Star

"-Allie-" wrote:

i couldnt agree with you any more, and bubbles u shouldnt say u hate ur mom, maybe she thinks wht allie thinks

SELFISH MOTHER

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"ilovemyself12" wrote:

"-Allie-" wrote:

i couldnt agree with you any more, and bubbles u shouldnt say u hate ur mom, maybe she thinks wht allie thinks

Okay.... If she thought what Allie thought she wouldn't be screaming at her kid telling her to leave her alone and to do it by herself. She has a reason to hate her

SELFISH MOTHER

Posted By:
essiEo
essiEo
StarStarStarStar
Why care about being popular? It's so overrated, just look whatever way you want and be happy with your friends.

SELFISH MOTHER

Posted By:
tbug01
tbug01
Star
Hey Girls! How am I suppose to deal with your boyfriend if their just going TO FAR???  Frustrated

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

grandma favoring

drawing forum O.o

someone comment on this photo

someone comment on this photo

drawing forum O.o

drawing forum O.o

latest videos