Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Style
Need style tips or makeup advice? Have fashion questions? Not sure what to wear or how to wear it? Post your comment here!

HAIR HELP NEEDED

Posted By:
montycat
montycat
StarStar
I know everyone says keep your own style be who you are and everything but i really want to make my hair wavy because at the moment its straight and blonde i also want to dye it brown how should i convince my mum ive only just become 12 so i need help persuading her if you have any ideas please tell me

HAIR HELP NEEDED

Posted By:
hannahn123_1625552 Lock
hannahn123_1625552
StarStar
Hi! I also have blonde hair! & really everybody in my school wants blonde hair like me. So i suggest that you keep your hair beautiful blonde like it is.(: Also you can buy the hair sprunch spray (that you can find at almost any store like walmart). Its only about $4. Or you could use a curling iron. OR you could get the "Styling Wand" and its awesome! I gives you curls that look great! OR you could order the "Hot Buns" that you sleep in and it gives you natural bouncy curls with no heat. Or you could just put your hair in a bun and sleep in it overnight. Then when you wake up in the morning you should have natural curls! Hope these tips work! Tell me how it works out!(:

Smile smile

HAIR HELP NEEDED

Posted By:
amanda530
amanda530
Star
Dear Dish-it,
I'm starting middle school next year and I really want to have awesome looking hair!
When I wake up it's all static-like and it takes a million bobby-pins to put it in a pony tail!
It's ridiculous!
Please help!

HAIR HELP NEEDED

Posted By:
9bella
9bella
StarStarStarStar

"montycat" wrote:

I know everyone says keep your own style be who you are and everything but i really want to make my hair wavy because at the moment its straight and blonde i also want to dye it brown how should i convince my mum ive only just become 12 so i need help persuading her if you have any ideas please tell me
   same   here

kess

yeah (:

HAIR HELP NEEDED

Posted By:
Cielososweet
Cielososweet
Star
What u can do is straighten your hair and put a hair band and it will look great.    Good luck and I also start middle school next year

HAIR HELP NEEDED

Posted By:
DreamChild
DreamChild
StarStarStarStarStar

"9bella" wrote:

"montycat" wrote:

same   here

I want to change my hair color, Some parents are hard to convince to change hair colors. Highlighting shouldnt be a problem. All it is is making layers of your hair a lighter or darker color, I want change mine to Strawberry blonde and I might get that wish in 9 days on my b'day!   smile

~Peace - Love - Learn~

HAIR HELP NEEDED

Posted By:
frenchhorn32
frenchhorn32
Star
try wetting your hair down for the static . and try to put your hair in a low pony tail not a high pony tail .  PS . I have that problem with my hair too .

young genius

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Who thinks there should be a kw mobile app...

wats ur fav extreme sport

What browser do you use?

HELP!!!!!!!

What was the last thing you ate?

HELP!!!!!!!

latest videos