Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Style
Need style tips or makeup advice? Have fashion questions? Not sure what to wear or how to wear it? Post your comment here!

Always feel fat?

Posted By:
E3Girly
E3Girly
StarStarStar
Whenever I eat something I feel guilty about it, and I want to burn it off.
i want help to get more tips on an exersize routine
I do:
-100 crunches
-walk 3 miles
-10 crunches
-PuPush-ups 

I need a lot of excersice because I want to be fit for the summer.

The more you learn, the more you know, the more you know, the more you forget, the more you forget,the less you know, so why learn?

The ones who don't matter mind, and the ones who matter don't mind -Doctor Suess

Always feel fat?

Posted By:
Tammyl
Tammyl
Star

"E3Girly" wrote:

Whenever I eat something I feel guilty about it, and I want to burn it off.

i want help to get more tips on an exersize routine

I do:

-100 crunches

-walk 3 miles

-10 crunches

-PuPush-ups 

I need a lot of excersice because I want to be fit for the summer.

Yes you would be conscious of your size whenever you eat because your feeling like your fat but love your body fat or not. Your only ten, those exercises you do are wayy good enough for a ten yr old.

T.L

Always feel fat?

Posted By:
cajuncutie12
cajuncutie12
StarStarStarStar
You shouldn't feel guilty about eating. And you shouldn't hate your body. "Fat" is not a bad word. "Fat" is not a bad thing. I think what you're doing in exorcize is quite enough already. You don't wanna over-do it. It's good that you have a goal and that you are very determined. But, again, you shouldn't feel bad about how you look.

#atyourservice
roll the bones

Always feel fat?

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar

it's great that you are exercising!
one thing that you don't wanna do is starve yourself!
your body needs food!
one thing you may want to do is watch the calorie in take of what you are eating and try to eat things that are heakthy and make you feel that you are filled but have no calories!
the other thing you wnat to do  since you are exercising is to make sure that you stay hydrated!
one thinbg that I suggest that you eat is celery! no rancxjh or peanut butter with it, but just plain celery! it will hydrate you and make you feel fiilled up!
don't beat yourself up cause you feel fat!
if yo wanna lose the weight a good diet and a good exercise program is awesome!
you may want to see a doctor for not only advice but to make sure that your weight gain is not something else such as a thyroid peoblem or anything else!
but the main thing is to keep your confidence and to love you the way you are! and if you feel that you  can change, then change, but change only for you, not for anyone else!

Always feel fat?

Posted By:
singingstar25
singingstar25
StarStarStarStar
I feel really fat cause im 4"7 and 113 pounds at 11. I try diets and exercise its hard! and this kid bullies me he calls me fat, ugly, and hes seen way prettier girls. Help please?  try to tell me how to encourage my self to exercise

Some people call me obsessed, But I say I'm dedicated.
DEFINITELY ME!!
its gotta be u

Liam, Harry, Louis, Niall, and Zayn ♥

Directioner officially for, four years #Proud ♥

Always feel fat?

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, first off, the thing about wanting ot burn it off isn't good. With a mind frame like that, you can easily turn obsessive over food and eating habits. You shouldn't feel the need to exercise directly after eating. Yeah, it's good to exercise, but you need time to let the food digest and give yur body the nutrients it needs. If you exercise after, your body can't absorb anything.

Also, don't quote me on this, but I heard crunches don't do anything for you. Pushups are #### ### ##### #### strength. You need to work all parts. Do legs, arms, stomach, butt, thighs, or really whatever you want to work on. Instead of walking, do light jogging for a few minutes, then power walking, then walking.

Okay I'm not allowed to say 'good' 'upper' or 'body'? What? Ummm... okay. That wasn't inappropriate at all. Thats what the dashes are if youre wondering. I'm not swearing.

Always feel fat?

Posted By:
Miss_Naterbugs
Miss_Naterbugs
StarStarStarStar
Start with easier workouts then gradually get harder 

Natalie Marie
Take me as I am or watch me as I leave
Act like a lady, Think like BOSS

Always feel fat?

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Don't feel guilty about eating.  All humans need to do it to survive.  Just make sure you eat healthy, and don't constantly stuff yourself to the max (but don't eat just a bite either to lose weight).  For a ten year-old, you might not even wanna do all the exercises you listed.  At your age, it might not even be healthy to push yourself that far.  I'm not saying that it's bad to work out, in fact it's good, but don't over do it.  Before trying to lose weight, ask your doctor about it.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Always feel fat?

Posted By:
greenpig87
greenpig87
StarStarStarStarStar
If you feel fat, maybe lay off the snacks and junk food, if you don't eat that, then maybe join something like dance, that's what I did after realizing starving yourself is a really dumb idea smile

I. Love. Michael.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite animal?

One Direction VS One Republic

What are you wearing right now?

One Direction VS One Republic

What are you wearing right now?

Favorite animal?

latest videos