Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Style
Need style tips or makeup advice? Have fashion questions? Not sure what to wear or how to wear it? Post your comment here!

pimples

Posted By:
harrylover121
harrylover121
StarStarStar
i am getting pimples!!
how do i get rid of them

Live.Laugh.Love

pimples

Posted By:
Alesanax
Alesanax
Star
You can't really get rid of them instantly, but you can do a few things to keep it under control.

Wash regularly with some sort of face cleanser wash. By regular, I mean maybe twice a day. Don't over do it, or you might over-dry your skin. You can also put on moisturizer on after.

Drink plenty of water. The water helps "rinse out" toxins in the face. My grandmother claims to have a clearer skin if you drink a glass of water in the morning before peeing. She says the toxins from your sleep will drain out for a fresher face. I've never tried it before, but she does have nice skin.

Watch what you're eating. Sometimes certain foods causes breakouts. Everybody is different, so you'll have to be the judge of that. Personally for me, I tend to breakout after having lots of pop and potato chips.

Disclaimer: I'm no beauty guru or dermatologist. This is what I've taken in from experience. I hope some of this helped.

~"It's like paradise, spread out with a butter knife."

pimples

Posted By:
wow ur cool
wow ur cool
StarStarStar
Proactive nuff said

Whatever._.

pimples

Posted By:
SwaggaRawrBoss
SwaggaRawrBoss
Star
Well I dont think you can get read of Pimples.They're part of life.Puberty :o

Always be happy and just Believe! You'll be surprised by the outcome.You just gotta SMILE smile

pimples

Posted By:
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
StarStarStarStar
Proactiv really works. It cleared up my skin perfectly.

Banner

pimples

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar

"Alesanax" wrote:

You can't really get rid of them instantly, but you can do a few things to keep it under control.

Wash regularly with some sort of face cleanser wash. By regular, I mean maybe twice a day. Don't over do it, or you might over-dry your skin. You can also put on moisturizer on after.

Drink plenty of water. The water helps "rinse out" toxins in the face. My grandmother claims to have a clearer skin if you drink a glass of water in the morning before peeing. She says the toxins from your sleep will drain out for a fresher face. I've never tried it before, but she does have nice skin.

Watch what you're eating. Sometimes certain foods causes breakouts. Everybody is different, so you'll have to be the judge of that. Personally for me, I tend to breakout after having lots of pop and potato chips.

Disclaimer: I'm no beauty guru or dermatologist. This is what I've taken in from experience. I hope some of this helped.

^^ 

bring me the horizon ♥

pimples

Posted By:
greenpig87
greenpig87
StarStarStarStarStar
Wash your face every night to keep them from coming back.

I. Love. Michael.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

You Failed To Mention

Every 5th person claps!

Last One To Say Pakistan Wins!-moved

Last To Say Something Nice Wins-moved

Every 5th person claps!

You Failed To Mention

latest videos