Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Style
Need style tips or makeup advice? Have fashion questions? Not sure what to wear or how to wear it? Post your comment here!

How Do I Get Rid Of My Pimples???!!!!!

Posted By:
AliceStar123
AliceStar123
StarStar
I have pimples on my forehead and it's really uncomfortable because my classmates are starting to call me pimple farm!! HELP!!!!!!

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
Pimple cream.

The only reason I come on is..

Posted By:
MysticFlame
MysticFlame
StarStarStarStar
Are you sure it's pimples?
Just to err on the safe side, keep checking your pimples to see if they are getting worse. If they are, it might be acne. 

Sig v2
Hi, I am Callum. Scottish guy.

Turned 13 recently smile

Returned to KW just for a looksee! smile

Posted By:
vir
vir
StarStarStarStar
hmm !!!! really No idea! Wink Tongue

:((:(:(:(:(

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar
First off, there is no miracle cure for pimples (aka acne, zits)!
Nothing will make them go away overnight!
A few bits of advice to help them go away- but it will take time!
Make sure you wash your face with a soap that rinses off good!! Wash you face more than normal!
Pimples are a result of pores in you skin getting clogged up with dirt, oil and other stuff! It's kinda natural when you start getting in to your teen years! Some people suffer worse than others, and some people will always get pimples no matter how old they are!
As someone else said, make sure that it is pimples, and not a skin condition or an allergic reaction to either makeup or soap.
You could use peroxide on the pimples as long as you don't have a reaction to it!
Also be careful of what makeup you use, if you are using makeup! Some makeup will actually clog your pores and make your pimples even worse!
And if they do start to heal, DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT pick them! That can actually leave what is called "crraters" and that's kinda what it looks like!
There is a product called Pro Active and it works great! I have used it! Of course just like most of the other products, you have to keep using it or the pimples will come back!
If you are in doubt about what products to use, have your parents take you to a dermatologist ( a skin doctor) and maybe he/she can give you a prescription for something!
I feel your pain!! I have had and sometimes still have bad pimples!! It sucks and it is really embarassing!
You're not alone and you are just going through some changes in your body and unfortunately pimples are one of thse things that happens!!!
I hope I've helped and I hope you find a way to get rid of them!!
Good luck and add me as a friend if you want to!

Posted By:
Kelseyiscool1
Kelseyiscool1
StarStarStarStar
    There is an awesome product that I use called Formula 10.0.6 mud mask strawberry and yarrow. if you have very sensitive skin, don't use it. when you put it on it hurts for the first couple minutes. I use it a lot and I think its really good. its for sale at ulta beauty

made by nimsajeay!!

Hi Im Kelsey!!

keep calm and post on kidzworld

Posted By:
anita8181
anita8181
StarStarStar
I use products that dry up your skin. it's best to do during the weekend. I use columine lotion during the weekend and use a lot of lotion on Sunday. it works okay for me. but it wont work on white and black heads.

emo vampire! you are awesome just the way you are!! PROBLEM?? U MAD BRO? total weirdo right here! evil taco!!! I LIKE CHEEEEEEESE!!!!! xD ADDICTED TO ADVENTURE TIME!!! ADVENTURE TIME!!
~Scemo Queen~

Posted By:
Jingles429
Jingles429
StarStar
This is what I do take a little baking soda put some water in it and put it on your pimples and leave it on for 5min then wash it off. or put some garlick on your pimple it might burn but thats means it geting the germs out,then wash it off. hope this helps I do alot of natural healing.and I hope to put some of my recipas on KidWorld soonSmile Nose

From Alessandra
★☆★

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
StarStarStarStarStar
You wash your face with soap and scrub it lightly to remove the dirt. If its acne I suggest you leave it like that, Don't squeeze it. The cheapest way to get the pimples and acne off your face , is to use aloe vera juice. I have the plant at home, and its really effective.

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused

Posted By:
Jingles429
Jingles429
StarStar
cool about the aloe vera plant i had 2 but would not stay in the dirtSmile Nose

From Alessandra
★☆★

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Nicki Minaj or iggy azalea. ?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Wouldn't kids Facebook be great?

latest videos