Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Style
Need style tips or makeup advice? Have fashion questions? Not sure what to wear or how to wear it? Post your comment here!

How Do I Get Rid Of My Pimples???!!!!!

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jingles429" wrote:

cool about the aloe vera plant i had 2 but would not stay in the dirtSmile Nose

Cool Grin

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused

Posted By:
AliceStar123
AliceStar123
StarStar
that's really great. thanks a lot. but what exactly is the difference between acne and pimples? I know about proactive but i don't use it because.... i'm only 10 years old!!!!!!!! I really love ballet too but i live in a place where they don't teach ballet ... anyway i read that you live in maryland? i tried to move to maryland from india to study there because my aunts and some of my relatives are there but i don't want to leave my classmates and friendsso i didn't go. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR BALLET!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
Hi. Used Aloe Vera, It helped you to remove your pimples. smile

Posted By:
imnotsurewhattoputhere
imnotsurewhattoputhere
Star
I have the same problem and I use Neutrogena stuff that's smells of pomegranate! I also use a Simple product that has bits of rice in that gets into the pores and cleans them out. I use the Neutrogena every morning and evening and the Simple stuff once or twice a week. I hope this helps!

Bezzy x

Posted By:
The Wizee
The Wizee
Star
AilceStar, do not distress!

Be proactive! If you see pimples forming on your face, nightly, exfoliate with a facial scrub. You can find one at WalMart, like the usually have an Apricot Scrub from equate or something. If you cannot find one that is in your price rance, get some corse sea salt, and some baby oil and use it like a scrub to exfoliate. do this at night. but as soon as you get home from your after-school activites, get a reasonable dab of toothpaste and slather on top of your pimples/bumps or whatever. This will help dry them out. go to bed, and do not sleep face down. The toothpaste will dry on your face, but no worries! After a couple hours, immediately peel off the toothpaste, and wash your face with a mild soap or a facial soap. Try to treat the pimple before it turns red. After washing your face with the soap, place one finger on each side of the pimple and press inwards towards center of the pimple. If the pimple is not yet red, you will see oil, blood or whatever else was causing your pimple, come out. Normally, it will be this ceramy white paste-like substance that comes out. Again, for about 5 minutes do the toothpaste method to dry out what's left of the pimple. It will tingle a little bit, if not burn, but you will not die, trust me. Do this with all your pimples at once if possible. After your beloved pimples are gone, nightly, and every morning wipe the trouble areas with witchhazel--you can find it at walgreens-- and you should be good to go. Goodbye Pimple Farm, hello Alice the Star!
Hope this post was of any help! Happy pimple popping!

Feel Great. Be Amazing. YOLO
The Wizee

Posted By:
riecro330
riecro330
Star
Use Witch Hazel!! It always works! Or you can use apicot or coconut scrub

Rilee Crooks
-*kiss Kiss*-

Posted By:
The Wizee
The Wizee
Star
You don't want to use Proactive lotions and things at all, because I know a girl who used it, and it cleared up right away, but it got too expensive to buy so she had to stop using it. A WEEK LATER, her pimple were 2 times as worse than before. About your question on acne and pimples,
Acne is part of growing up and you can only stop that by being proacitve and avoiding excess oil. Pimples are when you are exposing yourself to excess oil and/or not washing your face properly-if at all. Hope this helps!

Feel Great. Be Amazing. YOLO
The Wizee

Posted By:
AliceStar123
AliceStar123
StarStar
@thewizee: thanks for the tip. i'll try your tips.

Posted By:
hippie
hippie
StarStarStar
Pop them.

I HAD A DREAM I WAS KING, I WOKE UP STILL KING.
-Eminem

Posted By:
Kstar24
Kstar24
Star
Use proactive it actually works well most of the time

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

How are you wearing your hair now?!

What was the last thing you ate?

What's your favorite song?

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

Profile Pic Updates!

latest videos