Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Style
Need style tips or makeup advice? Have fashion questions? Not sure what to wear or how to wear it? Post your comment here!

hair help

Posted By:
thenameslisha
thenameslisha
Star
my hair is long and i have to have it up for school but im sick of the plain old boring ponytail x

hair help

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
StarStarStarStarStar
Try a top knot, a bun, or curl your hair and then put it in a ponytail. You can also "decorate" your hair with bows, decorative headbands, printed hair clips or maybe you can do a single braid in your hair (if you think it counts as "up")

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.

hair help

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
I like pulling up my hair and braiding it.   smile

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Merida (Thanks, Iamalive!)

hair help

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
What about a braid? smile

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

hair help

Posted By:
PurpleLlama
PurpleLlama
Star
Get a hair "doughnut" from 5 Below, Urban Outfitters, or Ulta. It makes the perfect round bun and looks really cute!

PurpleLlama

hair help

Posted By:
EmmaLoran_2450883 Lock
EmmaLoran_2450883
StarStarStar
Dear Dish-it,
Hey, again!  as i told u before, #### 11 yrs old, so I don't have many choices with hair stuff. And we have restrictions in school. I keep on tieing my hair up into a stupid ponytail. Is there ANYTHING simple, allowed for school, but more better than that. Plus, I have shoulder length hair/

I'm the BEST. REPEAT: I am the BEST. smile Soo, ADD ME!! Wink

hair help

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar
Put it into a ponytail then braid it in a 3 strand or fishtail. Or curl it then put it into a ponytail. If you are allowed, then put it in a bun.  To EmmaLoran- You didn't say what the restrictions were, so you can't really get help you unless you're specific. Something really simple: Bubble Braid. Google it.

hair help

Posted By:
-GingerSnaps Lock
-GingerSnaps
StarStarStarStar
Try using a doughnut. It's ultra cool because it's like a big hear band but It makes your buns look perfecto. But you could braid your hair or have it down.smile

hair help

Posted By:
{TheWhiteBarbie}
{TheWhiteBarbie}
StarStarStarStar
try putting it up into a ponytail. then braid it while its in a ponytail. or take a shower. while its wet put it into a bun. sleep in the wet bun. then you will wake up & your hair will be really curly. brush really slow & don't let the curls out. then put it up into a ponytail. you will have a curly ponytail.

hair help

Posted By:
minecraft_girl995 Lock
minecraft_girl995
StarStarStarStar
Braids and buns are what I do. 

Minecraft Rules! ADD ME!! I like cookies....
KW ROCKS!!!! Yayahhh! Check out my profile! I'm really nice! Yay for the members of Kidz World, they all rule! (that includes you!)

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How much battery has you got right now?

Last one to say cupcake wins!

Send the person above you a friend request!

NOT ANYMORE!

Five Letter Change

WHY!

latest videos