Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Style
Need style tips or makeup advice? Have fashion questions? Not sure what to wear or how to wear it? Post your comment here!

Natural Beauty-moved

Posted By:
princess subrina
princess subrina
StarStarStar
All who is bless with a beauty why you guys  wearing makeup your are damaging the outer layer of your skins with those chemical they use to make the make up. But for the ugly looking people you can wear makeup as long as you want that would call artificial beauty but for the beautiful looking people that  born with beauty thats call natural beauty and you don't need makeup to damage your clean and pretty looking skin you have. But if your choice is make up then you can use it i am not against it but for really beautiful people i don't think they need make up.
Toodles
Subrina Loves

BBBC.P

Natural Beauty-moved

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar

"princess subrina" wrote:

But for the ugly looking people you can wear makeup as long as you want that would call artificial beauty

No one's ugly... ever. Enough said. 

/// ♡ ///

fob siggy

Natural Beauty-moved

Posted By:
ParadiseHeart
ParadiseHeart
StarStarStarStarStar
No one is ugly. But there is an ugly personality. If a person treats everybody like garbage -then that's an ugly personality.

-Kida;♥

Natural Beauty-moved

Posted By:
April-ulzzang
April-ulzzang
StarStarStarStar
just wow.

๑۩۞۩๑ (Love God,live life,laugh hard!!!) ๑۩۞۩๑

╔══╗ ♫ (。◕‿◕。) I MAYBE NORMAL.
║██║ ♪♪ (∩▂∩) THINK AGAIN.
║██║♫♪ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~
║ ◎♫♪♫ (¬▂¬)
╚══╝

"I hate love. I used to tell myself I wouldn't do this to myself, Until I proved it to myself. And now I'm losing myself."

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║© April-ulzzang

Natural Beauty-moved

Posted By:
EgyptianPrincess
EgyptianPrincess
StarStarStarStar
No one is ugly. Everyone is beautiful in their own way. Some may feel insecure abut themselves but you have to think on the bright side. Your the only one who can unlock your own beauty. You may have something in  you that no one does which makes you unique and beautiful. For all the girls out there that think makeup is the solution its actually not. You don't need makeup to look or feel beautiful. It all comes with your personalities as well. Ugly personalities create not so well of a person 

✌ghada

Natural Beauty-moved

Posted By:
poochi
poochi
StarStarStarStar
natural beauty sucks I hate how I look without makeup

stop looking at my siggy

Natural Beauty-moved

Posted By:
DelilahisDead
DelilahisDead
StarStarStar
Natural beauty comes from within not what you look like on the outside.  

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Why is swearing wrong?

Why is swearing wrong?

first one to say hello kitty wins-moved

Last one to say car wins

why do we love chocolate

What's more comfortable: jeans (yes) or le...