Back left
Back right

Tiny bit of Braided hair with a few beads on it. Cool or Dorky?

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Title says it all.  What do you guys think?

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Depends. When I think of that, I think of dorky. But, you can do tha style in many ways, so it may look pretty cool. Beads are a little out of trend right now, they used to be really popular.

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

Cool.
I admit, I wanna be one of those girls from books that people think are dorky because they're into friendship bracelets and beads and stuff.

My Art

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
if it is fish braid and and there is a white bead at every end of a plat then it cool

stop looking at my siggy

Posted By:

Thumb

To be honest, I think it's kind of dorky. Plus beads on your hair will make you carry weight with your head, I think. I'm also interested in making friendship bracelets and beaded bracelets and necklaces! Actually I can make them so if you want to wear an accessory with beads, I suggest a beaded bracelet. (:

Converse!
Converse.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Neither they are more annoying than anything! Cause every time you move or turn your head they clack together. 

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Dorky. 
It's cute when you're a toddler though.
They make a small sound everytime you move your head.

-Kida;♥

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

idk

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Dorky!

- Cookie Zowik

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
cool!!!

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity