Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Style
Need style tips or makeup advice? Have fashion questions? Not sure what to wear or how to wear it? Post your comment here!

HOW I CAN MAKE MY HAIR LONG?

Posted By:
waterqueen
waterqueen
Star
thanx for the advice smile

Suvosri Dhar

Posted By:
waterqueen
waterqueen
Star
very helpful advice!!!!thanx!!!!

Suvosri Dhar

Posted By:
waterqueen
waterqueen
Star
thanx very much

Suvosri Dhar

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
eat vegetables more then more o.o

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
I use a spray on my hair that's full of vitamins at least twice a week. It grows really fast now. (I went from to the bottom of my ears to at least 3 inches past my collar bone in six months which is a lot considering hair usually grows about 15 cm per year which is about 6 inches) You should look for some spray of some sort. It also makes it grow healthier. Big Grin

/// ♡ ///

fob siggy

Posted By:
caitlin0504
caitlin0504
StarStarStar
Now lotsof people are saying let it naturally grow but here are four ways you can make your hair look/grow longer!

1. You can buy extensions that match your hair colour to make it LOOK LONGER.

2. Get your hair trimed because dead ends prevent your hair from growing longer then it actually should.

3. This may be expensive but buying ARGON OIL makes your hair helphier which makes your hair softer and grow longer QUICKER. So it is worth the money

4. This is a tiny bit cheper but buying coconut oil helps a tad more!! If you wear this in your hair for 20 - 30 minutes like a mask and wash off!! This will make the biggest change BUT make sure it is 100 percent natural NO ADDED INGRIEDIENTS.

MAKE SURE YOU DO GO TO THE HAIR DRESSERS BUT ONLY GET A TRIM.

GlitterLover

Posted By:
riley8915
riley8915
StarStarStarStar
OK, now I am like a Guru went it comes to making your hair long....I have the longest hair.  OK now when i was younger I used Suave Professionals to make my hair healthier( which helps your hair grow) then i used detangler( i know it doesn't seem like that belongs here but it does). Also, don't use any hairspray or hair dye because it just ruins your hair and makes it unhealthy(which won't help this cause). Brush your hair like...2 times a day so its really straight. (also avoid curling, striaghtning,ect.) Use those little packets that say they make your hair shiny because it works. Also use shampoo's that help your scalp(cleansing your scalp will make your hair grow SO much longer)

I did this :3
I'm a photo editor! ask me if you want anything!
I have a photo editing forum if you would like something! Riley8915's Photo Editing Shop.
-Riley

Posted By:
TwilightMegaFan
TwilightMegaFan
StarStarStarStar
There are two ways. First is to just wait for a while and your hair will be long!!!! (lol) A way to help it grow is to get a special kind of spray for when you blow dry, curl, or straighten your hair so the heat won't affect your hair. The second way is to ask your parents for extensions. But, I recommend the first one because extensions can cost a lot (it depends), and sometimes they don't look as good as natural hair. 

♥TwilightMegaFan♥
My fave movies are twilight (duh), hunger games/catching fire, and pitch perfect

I Love my Friends

Girly girl

I love to post in forum games, msg me if you have a good one.

Jacob, Edward, and Bella

I love Dance Moms! Tongue Out Chole is my favorite, but Maddy is 2nd.

Posted By:
rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist
StarStar
Getting your hair trimmed every few months will get rid of split ends, which will help your hair grow faster.

Posted By:
mainmuffin
mainmuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
You can also use aloe. Massage it into your scalp and rinse it out with warm water every night for a while and it should help it grow faster and healthier smile

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Who thinks Miley Cyrus is just plain stupid?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

WHO IS UR CELEB CRUSH

Who thinks Miley Cyrus is just plain stupid?

this post can help u earn a higher level o...