x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Dear Dish-It

Dressing like a goth?

← Previous 1
Posted By:
violet1234
violet1234
Member since:
February 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 160
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
Should I start dressing up like a goth? I'm not going to change my personality, but I sorta feel like dressing in dark clothes. Is this a good or bad idea?

Violetsmile


Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9009
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
Well, why do you want to?

But you'll never see the end of the road
While you're traveling with me


Posted By:
violet1234
violet1234
Member since:
February 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 160
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
I just feel like dressing like a goth because I'm kinda depressed

Violetsmile


Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9009
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
Well, if you are depressed, talk to somebody about it. But I guess dressing like that can help get that statement out that you may be depressed.

But you'll never see the end of the road
While you're traveling with me


Posted By:
JessRAWR Lock
JessRAWR
Member since:
September 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7
Star
Posted about 3 years ago
I dress like a goth and emo.. scene.. mostly emo..

Posted By:
noordinarygirl_1291800 Lock
noordinarygirl_1291800
Member since:
June 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4580
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"RawrImacat" wrote:

Well, if you are depressed, talk to somebody about it. But I guess dressing like that can help get that statement out that you may be depressed.


It can get the statement out, yeah, but that's kinda like asking for attention. If you want to dress like that out of mere liking, go ahead. But if you just want to wear black because you're depressed, talk to someone, don't just go around sporting goth clothes until someone asks you what's wrong.






Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9009
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"noordinarygirl" wrote:



"RawrImacat" wrote:


Well, if you are depressed, talk to somebody about it. But I guess dressing like that can help get that statement out that you may be depressed.


It can get the statement out, yeah, but that's kinda like asking for attention. If you want to dress like that out of mere liking, go ahead. But if you just want to wear black because you're depressed, talk to someone, don't just go around sporting goth clothes until someone asks you what's wrong.
That's what I meant

But you'll never see the end of the road
While you're traveling with me


Posted By:
noordinarygirl_1291800 Lock
noordinarygirl_1291800
Member since:
June 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4580
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"RawrImacat" wrote:



"noordinarygirl" wrote:






"RawrImacat" wrote:




Well, if you are depressed, talk to somebody about it. But I guess dressing like that can help get that statement out that you may be depressed.


It can get the statement out, yeah, but that's kinda like asking for attention. If you want to dress like that out of mere liking, go ahead. But if you just want to wear black because you're depressed, talk to someone, don't just go around sporting goth clothes until someone asks you what's wrong.
That's what I meant


Just making sure. ^^ Violet, point is, if something is wrong, don't just wait for people to notice. If this is serious, you really need to get help, the sooner the better.






Posted By:
shaylans Lock
shaylans
Member since:
September 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 93
StarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
If you're feeling upset, you should talk to someone. Nobody is going to know anything is wrong just because you start dressing in black. (: Find someone you really trust so you can tell them what's up.


Shaylan ☆


Unicorn


Posted By:
UghItsHunter_2563142 Lock
UghItsHunter_2563142
Member since:
September 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1
Star
Posted about 3 years ago
It's a good thing to tell someone what's bothering you. Never tell the guidance counselor though. They will take everything seriously. Like if it's bullying they will get the person that is bullying you, if u get abused then they will call the cops. Always talk to friends only about what u r feeling

← Previous 1

Latest Forum Posts

Quotes from Books

The Banning Game

Replace people's usernames with Potato.

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

How you feel using sticker

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

Post a lie about the user above you

You Failed To Mention

The person below me

Latest Videos

Play Online Games