Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Style
Need style tips or makeup advice? Have fashion questions? Not sure what to wear or how to wear it? Post your comment here!

Dressing like a goth?

Posted By:
violet1234
violet1234
StarStarStarStar
Should I start dressing up like a goth? I'm not going to change my personality, but I sorta feel like dressing in dark clothes. Is this a good or bad idea?

Violetsmile

Dressing like a goth?

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, why do you want to?

Me in any public/social situation:

Dressing like a goth?

Posted By:
violet1234
violet1234
StarStarStarStar
I just feel like dressing like a goth because I'm kinda depressed

Violetsmile

Dressing like a goth?

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, if you are depressed, talk to somebody about it. But I guess dressing like that can help get that statement out that you may be depressed.

Dressing like a goth?

Posted By:
JessRAWR Lock
JessRAWR
Star
I dress like a goth and emo.. scene.. mostly emo..

Dressing like a goth?

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar

"RawrImacat" wrote:

Well, if you are depressed, talk to somebody about it. But I guess dressing like that can help get that statement out that you may be depressed.

It can get the statement out, yeah, but that's kinda like asking for attention. If you want to dress like that out of mere liking, go ahead. But if you just want to wear black because you're depressed, talk to someone, don't just go around sporting goth clothes until someone asks you what's wrong.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Dressing like a goth?

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar

"noordinarygirl" wrote:

"RawrImacat" wrote:

It can get the statement out, yeah, but that's kinda like asking for attention. If you want to dress like that out of mere liking, go ahead. But if you just want to wear black because you're depressed, talk to someone, don't just go around sporting goth clothes until someone asks you what's wrong.
That's what I meant

Dressing like a goth?

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar

"RawrImacat" wrote:

"noordinarygirl" wrote:

"RawrImacat" wrote:

That's what I meant

Just making sure. ^^ Violet, point is, if something is wrong, don't just wait for people to notice. If this is serious, you really need to get help, the sooner the better.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Dressing like a goth?

Posted By:
shaylans Lock
shaylans
StarStarStar
If you're feeling upset, you should talk to someone. Nobody is going to know anything is wrong just because you start dressing in black. (: Find someone you really trust so you can tell them what's up.

Shaylan ☆

Unicorn

Dressing like a goth?

Posted By:
UghItsHunter
UghItsHunter
Star
It's a good thing to tell someone what's bothering you. Never tell the guidance counselor though. They will take everything seriously. Like if it's bullying they will get the person that is bullying you, if u get abused then they will call the cops. Always talk to friends only about what u r feeling

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Review Tomodachi Life

Describe the person above you in two words!

WE'LL MISS U RAJ ;(

WE'LL MISS U RAJ ;(

WE'LL MISS U RAJ ;(

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos