Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Style
Need style tips or makeup advice? Have fashion questions? Not sure what to wear or how to wear it? Post your comment here!

First time wearing makeup?

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar
besides like...lipgloss, i've never worn any make-up mostly because i have always been disgusted by the thought of applying make-up in the past. 

but i can't say i haven't been tempted. especially when i am not feeling good about my appearance.

Ginger|Melissa

Posted By:
olipop11
olipop11
Star
I started wearing make up a few days a week when i was 4/5   and when i was about 8 i started to wear it every day and i am 13 now and wear it everyday apart from during school hours because we are not allowed make up in school xx

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
im 13 so not yet smile

Posted By:
olipop11
olipop11
Star
I was wearing make up when i was 4 but not every day only a few days a week and when i was 9 i started wearing more and more and wearing it everyday and i am 13 now and wear LOADS !!!!!!!!

Posted By:
humbug-
humbug-
StarStarStar
i started experimenting when i was like 6/7???? but i actually started //wearing// makeup like last year

adventure time

sup

Posted By:
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm 15 and I occasionally wear some make-up. Mostly for huge parties and stuff, mainly because my mother forces me to! /: I don't wear anything on regular basis, just a bit of a matte lipstick just for a bit of color!

★Blakbutterfly★

Footsteps In The Sand

Fairy tales are more than true — not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.♥

Im PositivePower. LoveMeToDeath and BuggleBear
Thanks Huge!
Strawberry ♥ Blueberry

Posted By:
NixieEmoGirl12
NixieEmoGirl12
Star
I was 13 when I got my first makeup palette and i have a whole collection now. i wear eyeliner, mascara and lipgloss everyday. I only wear other makeup when I cosplay or there's a special occaision

#EmoKidHasPosted

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words that start with "L"

i love soccer

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D