Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Style
Need style tips or makeup advice? Have fashion questions? Not sure what to wear or how to wear it? Post your comment here!

I need a new style

Posted By:
RainbowRockstar
RainbowRockstar
StarStarStar

"!K!awesomeness" wrote:

Here is some things I like:

Dance

Pink (Not light pink, but hot pink)

Minecraft

Jewelry

Shoes

Well, I'm no expert, (although I like to think of myself as one Big Grin) but I would suggest this outfit that combines all of the things you like:
For dance and pink, wear a short pink skirt with black tights. For pink and Minecraft, see if you can find a pink Minecraft T-shirt. For jewelry, wear a sparkly bracelet, or maybe a pink one to match your outfit. For shoes and pink, try pink ballet flats, instead of regular old tennis shoes. You might already have some of these things, like the bracelet or the tights, but for other things, like the Minecraft T-shirt, you might have to go shopping. Try looking for one on the Internet, as I can't guarantee finding a pink Minecraft T-shirt in a store. I hope I helped! Big Grin

Need fashion advice? I'm the girl for you.
Need a BFF? Great cause I need one too!
Need money? I'm outta here.

I need a new style

Posted By:
amal98
amal98
Star
girl just be your slef and have fun be artisic Clown Hippie

I need a new style

Posted By:
BarbieHailey100
BarbieHailey100
StarStarStarStar

"!K!awesomeness" wrote:

I really need a new style but I don't know what to do or buy or anything. So I will list some things that I like and you guys can tell me the best places to shop, the kind of clothing I should wear, etc. I just don't want to still have that goody goody image that most little girls have. I'm not  changing my whole self, but I just want some pizazz on my fashion choices. Here is some things I like:

Dance

Pink (Not light pink, but hot pink)

Minecraft

Jewelry

Shoes

(I am in the middle of tomboy and girly)
just be you or bright colored clothes LOL

beyonce
My puppies Coco Brownie and Sweetie

Brownie
Sweetie
CoCo

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

What is your favourite........

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?