Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Style
Need style tips or makeup advice? Have fashion questions? Not sure what to wear or how to wear it? Post your comment here!

What to wear to my cousins wedding?

Posted By:
Hollymolly123
Hollymolly123
Star
 Dear Dish-it,

My cousin's wedding is next week and i don't know what to wear any advice?

Posted By:
rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist
StarStar
Well you should figure out what the dress code is first.

If it's semi-formal: A nice sun dress or a skirt and blouse with a pair of flats would work fine.

For a formal wedding: A more formal dress, you can go shopping at a prom store for these kinds of dresses. Your dress can be short but it shouldn't be too short. You can pair that with heels, flats would work too.

Don't wear white since that's what color her dress will be. Try to avoid black and whatever color the bridesmaid dresses are but if you find the perfect dress that happens to be one of these colors you could still probably go with it.

Hope I helped. Have fun!

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
Usually if you're just watching, anything semi formal is fine. Dress up like you would to go to church on a holiday (what you see people stereo-typically wear to that kind of event) and make sure you avoid the same colour as the bride and the bridesmaids. You never ever want to go fancy because it looks like you're trying to "out do" them.

Name

Signature

I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
It's your cousin's wedding so I suggest you ear something formal. It also depends on your budget. If you want to go all out, but a new unique dress. If you just want it simple, wear the best clothes or best dress you have at home.

Converse!
Converse.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

ebola

They won't let me be free

ebola

How to speed up your computer to the best ...

Would you like to dance on jumping castles ??

latest videos