Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Style
Need style tips or makeup advice? Have fashion questions? Not sure what to wear or how to wear it? Post your comment here!

Some one tell wat is my style

Posted By:
BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW
StarStar
Hi ppl my life is going good so far BUT my style is going down hill....firstly i just got glasses they suit my face fine and i dont care if some one try's to make fun of me my only concern is how it interferes with my life like whenever i change clothes i forget to put them bake on and i am scared if i break them and stuff like that so wat should i do to keep from losing them?

second i think i am slowly going goth (with my clothes) half my closet is red and black and i never thought i would ever wear anything with skulls but i got a pair of skull studded shoes and lately all my shoes are heels so am i going goth or is it just me?      

Welcome to my world of nerdy

-Yupina the second •_–

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
If that's you in your profile picture I don't think you're going goth honestly.. 
And just because you buy something that has skulls on it doesn't necessarily mean anything. 
And sterotypes aren't really a 'style' it's just what someone classifies someone else that dresses or acts a certain way. 
And well, everyone has they're own style and no one has the exact same style.. Just wear what you like. 

Posted By:
BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW
StarStar

"Betzy123" wrote:

If that's you in your profile picture I don't think you're going goth honestly.. 

And just because you buy something that has skulls on it doesn't necessarily mean anything. 

And sterotypes aren't really a 'style' it's just what someone classifies someone else that dresses or acts a certain way. 

And well, everyone has they're own style and no one has the exact same style.. Just wear what you like. 

actually that is a really old pic but thx for the advice it really did help 

Welcome to my world of nerdy

-Yupina the second •_–

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"BadwolfDW" wrote:

"Betzy123" wrote:

actually that is a really old pic but thx for the advice it really did help 

Oh okay. 
And no problem :3

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
You can always get contacts.. You don't have to wear glasses at home
That's what I do and plus take them off when changing ;o

Converse!
Converse.

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
i lyke wear glasses 

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

"JennyD" wrote:

You can always get contacts.. You don't have to wear glasses at home

That's what I do and plus take them off when changing ;o
thisssss 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What is your biggest fear?

PewDiePie or Shane Dawson?

Peas vs. Mashed Potatoes

i need a bf

Old Taylor Swift or The New One??

i need a bf

latest videos