Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Posted By:
BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW
Member since:
February, 2014
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 29
Hi ppl my life is going good so far BUT my style is going down hill....firstly i just got glasses they suit my face fine and i dont care if some one try's to make fun of me my only concern is how it interferes with my life like whenever i change clothes i forget to put them bake on and i am scared if i break them and stuff like that so wat should i do to keep from losing them?

second i think i am slowly going goth (with my clothes) half my closet is red and black and i never thought i would ever wear anything with skulls but i got a pair of skull studded shoes and lately all my shoes are heels so am i going goth or is it just me?      

Welcome to my world of nerdy

-Yupina the second •_–


Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3071
If that's you in your profile picture I don't think you're going goth honestly.. 
And just because you buy something that has skulls on it doesn't necessarily mean anything. 
And sterotypes aren't really a 'style' it's just what someone classifies someone else that dresses or acts a certain way. 
And well, everyone has they're own style and no one has the exact same style.. Just wear what you like. 



Posted By:
BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW
Member since:
February, 2014
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 29

"Betzy123" wrote:

If that's you in your profile picture I don't think you're going goth honestly.. 

And just because you buy something that has skulls on it doesn't necessarily mean anything. 

And sterotypes aren't really a 'style' it's just what someone classifies someone else that dresses or acts a certain way. 

And well, everyone has they're own style and no one has the exact same style.. Just wear what you like. 


actually that is a really old pic but thx for the advice it really did help 

Welcome to my world of nerdy

-Yupina the second •_–


Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3071

"BadwolfDW" wrote:



"Betzy123" wrote:


If that's you in your profile picture I don't think you're going goth honestly.. 



And just because you buy something that has skulls on it doesn't necessarily mean anything. 



And sterotypes aren't really a 'style' it's just what someone classifies someone else that dresses or acts a certain way. 



And well, everyone has they're own style and no one has the exact same style.. Just wear what you like. 


actually that is a really old pic but thx for the advice it really did help 


Oh okay. 
And no problem :3



Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1366
You can always get contacts.. You don't have to wear glasses at home
That's what I do and plus take them off when changing ;o

Converse!
Converse.


Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12310
i lyke wear glasses 


Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12310

"JennyD" wrote:

You can always get contacts.. You don't have to wear glasses at home

That's what I do and plus take them off when changing ;o
thisssss 


play online games

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Its a never ending game!

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate the singer above you

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate the singer above you

Rate the singer above you

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Why do people base tweens little kids?

latest videos