Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Style
Need style tips or makeup advice? Have fashion questions? Not sure what to wear or how to wear it? Post your comment here!

How are you wearing your hair now?!

Posted By:
Iamwhoiam016
Iamwhoiam016
StarStar
A high bun!!

I'm tired of feeling left out. I'm tired of being called names. I may not be the prettieest on the outside,but on the inside I'm gorgeous unlike you. I'm the girl nobody likes. I'm not rich,I can't buy my friends. I'm shy,I'm insecure, I'm crazy! I'm disappointed in myself. I'm gonna stop thinking neigitve thoughts and start think positively. I'm

How are you wearing your hair now?!

Posted By:
TheWickedWitch
TheWickedWitch
Star
i always wear it down... sometimes i push it all over to the side, and i rarely put it in a ponytail with my bangs over my eyes, but i do do that sometimes.

1 2 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 116 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Whos your fictional book character crush?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

We the Kidz