Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Style
Need style tips or makeup advice? Have fashion questions? Not sure what to wear or how to wear it? Post your comment here!

What To REALLY Have In Your Purse

Posted By:
xXxCuppyCakexXx
xXxCuppyCakexXx
StarStar
Money: A must-have for all girls. Q-Tips: Never know when you're ears are dirty. Comb: For all hair emergencies. Hand sanitizers: Who knows what you've touched in this world?? Lip Gloss/Chapstick: Pucker up, girls! Towlettes/Mini-Wipes: Clean up spills or #2 in the bathroom... Band-Aid: If you're really klutzy and fall alot. Mini-Lysol: To clean toilets. A snack: Some poptarts or granola bars:P Lotion: For the skin...Duh... Tissues: Allergies can be a pest! Mints/Minty gum: For your mouth...Keeping bad breath at bay... Pencil/Pen: Jotting down someone's numberWink Post-It's: Read above. Make-up: For some hourly touch-ups. Nail Polish: In case your NP gets chipped. Your cell phone: Doesn't take Einstein to figure this one out... Small game/Book: A DS or a cozy novel Scrunchies: Tie your hair up. Empty plastic bags: Never know when you need to toss something with no garbage around! Cough Drops: Only when you're sick. Sunscreen: Only when a day at the pool goes wrong! Perfume: Smell fresh! Deodorant: Smell fresh-er! Mini Hair spray: Keep your hair in place! If this was helpful add me or leave a comment for suggestions.Thank you SO MUCH!

Hello

Posted By:
xXxCuppyCakexXx
xXxCuppyCakexXx
StarStar

"7 diamonds 46" wrote:

i dont have a purse...
Well,purses and handbags come in cute styles and sizes so there's definitely one for you!

Hello

Posted By:
jessbabe73
jessbabe73
StarStarStarStar
money, my whole make up set, girly things, hairbrushes,door keys,ipod,pencil case, nail remover,wipes,pain killers, chocolate, coke

ilove you xxx

Posted By:
FuledByRain
FuledByRain
StarStarStar
i dont use a purse i just shove my phone in one pocket and money in the other!

my signature is a signature worth keeping a secret

Posted By:
jessbabe73
jessbabe73
StarStarStarStar
i barley walk around with a purse it deepend how i feel i uusally shove my phone and money down my bra its a safe place

ilove you xxx

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't need a purse. Either I shove my money in my pocket or a shoe, and I don't bring my phone everywhere!

Posted By:
jessbabe73
jessbabe73
StarStarStarStar
i do it part of my life

ilove you xxx

Posted By:
KuteChick123 Lock
KuteChick123
Star
Some Of Dat Stuff I Wont Have in My Perse Cause Its Not Nessesary

Yure Luvs Yhu

Posted By:
MZ.SASSY101
MZ.SASSY101
StarStarStar

"xXxCuppyCakexXx" wrote:

Money: A must-have for all girls. Q-Tips: Never know when you're ears are dirty. Comb: For all hair emergencies. Hand sanitizers: Who knows what you've touched in this world?? Lip Gloss/Chapstick: Pucker up, girls! Towlettes/Mini-Wipes: Clean up spills or #2 in the bathroom... Band-Aid: If you're really klutzy and fall alot. Mini-Lysol: To clean toilets. A snack: Some poptarts or granola bars:P Lotion: For the skin...Duh... Tissues: Allergies can be a pest! Mints/Minty gum: For your mouth...Keeping bad breath at bay... Pencil/Pen: Jotting down someone's numberWink Post-It's: Read above. Make-up: For some hourly touch-ups. Nail Polish: In case your NP gets chipped. Your cell phone: Doesn't take Einstein to figure this one out... Small game/Book: A DS or a cozy novel Scrunchies: Tie your hair up. Empty plastic bags: Never know when you need to toss something with no garbage around! Cough Drops: Only when you're sick. Sunscreen: Only when a day at the pool goes wrong! Perfume: Smell fresh! Deodorant: Smell fresh-er! Mini Hair spray: Keep your hair in place! If this was helpful add me or leave a comment for suggestions.Thank you SO MUCH!
u dnt really need: mini lysol nail polish empty plastic bags deodorant( u jus need perfume really) hair spry- if u bring it u mite as well bring the culing iron dats iyt it wat 2 pack in ur PURSE not to a sleepover

JESSI IS MY NAME!!!!! DNT WEAR IT OUT!!!!!!

Posted By:
vallyball2
vallyball2
StarStarStarStar
Wow you need a heck of a purse for all that, lol (:

Valerie.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

It's Musical Game.

It's Musical Game.

Whom did you last message? (on kw)

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos