Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Style
Need style tips or makeup advice? Have fashion questions? Not sure what to wear or how to wear it? Post your comment here!

going into 6th school

Posted By:
jleemac Lock
jleemac
Star
i want to have a eighty them style like cece's on shake it up but im not sure if it would be good because i want to go to 6th grade as a whole new me and normally i dont do eighty them can you help me out with some ideas im so cofused on what type of clothes to get and where to get them but it needs tto be at a low price since we dont have that much money please help me and please comment Dazed

going into 6th school

Posted By:
candygirlxxx
candygirlxxx
Star
ce ce style is so unique and always in fashion here are my ideas. and cropped jackeds and tops over vests try to layer .try newlook for quite cheap fashionable clothes.also when you go to 6th grade( no i dea what that is cause im in england im guessing it kinda like yr 7)try claires i think that called icing in america fr accsesories!good luck

going into 6th school

Posted By:
MZ.SASSY101
MZ.SASSY101
StarStarStar
if you want to do cece's style from shake it up u might want to do it in your own way. cece's style is ver very loud . try to layer things like wear a blinged out vest with a plain t-shirt and skinny jeans. and add accersories! wear bracelets that wont cause a racket in class. my frends did dat and it wass SOOOOO annoying.

JESSI IS MY NAME!!!!! DNT WEAR IT OUT!!!!!!

going into 6th school

Posted By:
Kandysweetgurl
Kandysweetgurl
Star
When i was in 6th grade i used to shop at some of these stores forever21 justice abrecrombie aeropostale wetseal hollister gilly hicks jc penny kohls delias sears you should wear whatever you like and whatever you think looks good on you. Try them out before you buy them smile

going into 6th school

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
First of all you don't want to just switch styles so quickly you should slowly change your syle into 80's theme you can go to vintage stores like saint vincent de paul or the salvation army or you could just ask some older family members if they have any old clothes. also assecories are a must when you are going all retro. fingerless gloves and cool kinds of earings also make your look stand out and they were popular in th 80's colors can always change an outfit and the colors you need for the 80's would be neon colors like neon oranges, pinks yellow, greens ext. also if you want to change your hair to go along with your outfit you can teas your hair like on jerseylicios and can give yourself a poof just by combing your hair up instead on down and brushing all of your hair forward and using simple styling jel to make cool and creative hair styles

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

going into 6th school

Posted By:
tweety223
tweety223
StarStar
I would suggest getting a one of those diffrent plain colored Tshirts at walmart or somewhere tht sells them and get paint and splatter paint it! Oh and im also going into 6th grade hee hee hee Then you could crop the shirt a little on the shoulder (like cc did on the one where her P.E teacher dates her mom) and wear a colorful tank top underneath! Oh you might think this is gross or something but you can always go to goodwill or savers (i suggest savers becuase its more clean and is meant for clothes). Hope my tips work! Wink

~~~ Melissa
Is time going to fast or are we making it....

If you dont get this then..........
LOOK IN A DICTIONARY!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos