Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Style
Need style tips or makeup advice? Have fashion questions? Not sure what to wear or how to wear it? Post your comment here!

Any ideas?

Posted By:
missy878
missy878
StarStarStarStarStar
I wanna be a fashion designer when I grow up. Any ideas for clothes?

A dog is liking my face. Oh! It's time for our cat to sleep in a litter box.and a person hates golf and wants to become a pro who hats peanut butter and eats nacho cheese at 1:00 in the morning. Excuse me I need to watch grass grow!
There's no I in team, but there IS a me.
Hey want my #? It's 878! Can't you see it in my name?

Any ideas?

Posted By:
missy878
missy878
StarStarStarStarStar
Cmon! Your design could end up in stores!

A dog is liking my face. Oh! It's time for our cat to sleep in a litter box.and a person hates golf and wants to become a pro who hats peanut butter and eats nacho cheese at 1:00 in the morning. Excuse me I need to watch grass grow!

Any ideas?

Posted By:
♥ChristineLovesYeww♥ Lock
♥ChristineLovesYeww♥
StarStarStarStarStar
what type of ideas are you looking for?? Like decorations and designs and style

♥ChristineLovesYeww♥

♥I'm Not Your Normal Ordinary Teenage Girl.I'm Imperfect And Proud Of It♥

Any ideas?

Posted By:
missy878
missy878
StarStarStarStarStar
I mean like for example, polka dots. To put on a shirt. Some people put stars on shirts. Just like stuff to put on a shirt. Does everyone you know not have shirts with a design put on them? Not really I'm guessing. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, it's just I really want a design to put on a shirt. I'm just asking for something to like put on the shirt. I promise I wont take full credit. I'll find a way to mention that the person who helped me really did help me. I'm looking for anything mostly. How does a designer get it's designs? It thinks of them. What do they do when they don't know what to design? They usually ask for help.

Any ideas?

Posted By:
missy878
missy878
StarStarStarStarStar
Why won't anyone help me?!

Any ideas?

Posted By:
baseball04 Lock
baseball04
StarStarStarStar
a skull with fire and snakes and a betryfli sucking on a flower

im awsome and i love pie

yummmy

bestt bookkk eva :)
cool
cewt doggy

Any ideas?

Posted By:
missy878
missy878
StarStarStarStarStar
PLEASE help me! Why won't anyone post here? Who doesn't want the design THEY came up with in stores!?

Any ideas?

Posted By:
baseball04 Lock
baseball04
StarStarStarStar
skull with snakes and fire and a buter fly drinking nicter

im awsome and i love pie

yummmy

bestt bookkk eva :)
cool
cewt doggy

Any ideas?

Posted By:
tcadey
tcadey
StarStarStar
you can put on a tshirt words or funky designs and stuff likt that you or if you want to make dresses you can put bows flowers and ribbons oh and i also want to be a fasion designer

Any ideas?

Posted By:
missy878
missy878
StarStarStarStarStar
It's nectar and I don't know how to draw that. It would look horrible. Not because of the design, but because I may be a good drawer, but I can't draw that good yet. I'm beginning to get better. But at the moment, I can't even draw a couch or a table good. I can draw a bedroom, a cube, a bed, and a few others, but I can't draw THAT good.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words That Start With 'L'