Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Style
Need style tips or makeup advice? Have fashion questions? Not sure what to wear or how to wear it? Post your comment here!

Beauty Advice! Come here!

Posted By:
Dance_4_Eva1999877
Dance_4_Eva1999877
StarStarStarStar
Need advice? Come here! I might not be an advice guru but i'm here to give my 2 cents! I hope I help! So if you need help with makeup, or want adice on how to do the coolest new hairstyle, feel free to ask!I'm here to help! ~ Kiera.

cool story bro. Tell it again.
:{D he has a MUSTACHE!
yeah i'm bored sooo PEACE!

Posted By:
Dance_4_Eva1999877
Dance_4_Eva1999877
StarStarStarStar
Anyoneee?

Posted By:
babybaby42 Lock
babybaby42
StarStarStarStar

"Dance_4_Eva1999877" wrote:

Anyoneee?
Nah. I don't need advice.[; I know my style,beauty,stuff and all[;

Srey♥

Add Me♥

Posted By:
Dance_4_Eva1999877
Dance_4_Eva1999877
StarStarStarStar
hehe (:

Posted By:
LisaIs2Cute Lock
LisaIs2Cute
Star
i get my advice from babybaby42.[; my sister. She's great at it!

Posted By:
babybaby42 Lock
babybaby42
StarStarStarStar

"LisaIs2Cute" wrote:

i get my advice from babybaby42.[; my sister. She's great at it!
[;

Srey♥

Add Me♥

Posted By:
tears of sugar
tears of sugar
StarStarStar
i need help with clothes and make up. i wear mostly kiddie shirts and jeans and shorts with tennis shoes. i want to look like someone on stage. ppl bullie me about the way i dress.

signature

Posted By:
blinkie
blinkie
StarStarStarStar
hi, um i dont need buty avice. I not like makeup well i like it but i dont ware it all the time. I think people should like u for what u have inside not out, like if i have a pippol i still go out.. I dont where coverup this is just my opin. U guys have urs i have mine.k. I think in the lord i am butyfull. And i am a christian!

♥~You're perfect the way you are! ~♥
~~ Stand Up For What Youu Belive In Even If That Means Standing Alone ~~

Posted By:
Dance_4_Eva1999877
Dance_4_Eva1999877
StarStarStarStar

"tears of sugar" wrote:

i need help with clothes and make up. i wear mostly kiddie shirts and jeans and shorts with tennis shoes. i want to look like someone on stage. ppl bullie me about the way i dress.
Okay (: now, MAKEUP wise i go with an au natural look. I use Neutrogena Natural Lenghts mascara. Sweep it 3 coats and you're good to go! NOTE: if you have dark hair, black is a very flattering shade, but for lighter shades of hair, go for a brown mascara to compliment you're feautures! Now for you're face, I like to use Maybelline Mineral Powder. I dab my brush in the compact and sweep it in circular motions across my face. You should sweep it up into you're ears and into your hairline to better blend it. After that, I use Sheercover Mineral Powder. Repeat the previous steps. Then just sweep on some lipgloss (: CLOTHES Now, you don't wanna go TOO crazy (hello, lady gaga!) but Forever 21, dELiA*s, American Eagle, and Hollister Co. are all good places to shop for the latest trends. Don't shop at Justice/Limited Too. It's childish. Skinny jeans, over the shoulder shirt, and flip flops are defitnite trends this season. And if those places are nnot in you'e budget, Marshall's and TJ Maxx have all the designer labels, while keeping it at a reasonable price! So i hope this helps! And remember, no matter what the bullies say, you are who you are, and you should be happy in your own skin! ~Kiera.

Posted By:
Dance_4_Eva1999877
Dance_4_Eva1999877
StarStarStarStar

"blinkie" wrote:

hi, um i dont need buty avice. I not like makeup well i like it but i dont ware it all the time. I think people should like u for what u have inside not out, like if i have a pippol i still go out.. I dont where coverup this is just my opin. U guys have urs i have mine.k. I think in the lord i am butyfull. And i am a christian!
I'm a Christian, too! And yes, people should like you for who you are not your looks. But this advice column isn't just about who's pretty and who isn't. This is just a beauty advice column for people who might be insecure about their look, or just wanna look good! No matter how attractive you may look, it's ALWAYS what's on the inside that counts (: AMEN! ~Kiera.

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Lights

How do you feel today ?

How do you feel today ?

How do you feel today ?

Minecraft is this genration's response to ...

How do you feel today ?

latest videos