Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Style
Need style tips or makeup advice? Have fashion questions? Not sure what to wear or how to wear it? Post your comment here!

Dye my Hair??

Posted By:
Bri x33
Bri x33
StarStarStarStar
I really want to dye the ends of my hair pink for the summer. Not because I want to be 'emo' or whatever, but I just think it would look cool. But my mom doesn't want me to. How can I convince her?

Never Give up
Believe in yourself.
Love Never Fails

Dye my Hair??

Posted By:
bvbgirl
bvbgirl
StarStarStarStar
Make a deal with her,like if she lets you dye your hair then you'll do something idk

Dye my Hair??

Posted By:
bvbgirl
bvbgirl
StarStarStarStar
i think it would look good

Dye my Hair??

Posted By:
Mbgirljoi
Mbgirljoi
StarStarStarStar
Begggggg

single

Dye my Hair??

Posted By:
mindlessbehaviorlover123
mindlessbehaviorlover123
StarStarStarStar
i wanna dye my hair black and put a red highlight in it

One direction luver ohh yeah imma directioner

Dye my Hair??

Posted By:
TheBeautyI'mFaking. Lock
TheBeautyI'mFaking.
StarStarStarStarStar
All you can really do is try and convince her. Maybe its because she doesn't think the colour isn't really a suitable hair colour. I know how you feel, my parents wont let me dye my hair at all. ;_;

hearts knocking like a t i c k i n g bomb.

Dye my Hair??

Posted By:
TheBeautyI'mFaking. Lock
TheBeautyI'mFaking.
StarStarStarStarStar

"Mbgirljoi" wrote:

Begggggg
Seriously? *headdesk*

hearts knocking like a t i c k i n g bomb.

Dye my Hair??

Posted By:
Mawaya
Mawaya
Star
Listen I have been feeling about this guy for like.........3 YEARS........i really like him and i have noticed he likes me back.......A LITTLE.............and yeah i guess its obvious from here -laughs- BOY TROUBLE P.S. I HAVE NOT GOTTIN A FIRST KISS IM FREAKING OUT HERE Frown  Love  Angry  Worried 

Mawaya

Dye my Hair??

Posted By:
ILoveSoftball#10
ILoveSoftball#10
StarStarStarStar
IDK

I'm proud of who I am and what I do.(:
Me!

Dye my Hair??

Posted By:
ephemeral
ephemeral
StarStarStarStar
It truly is your decision, but your mother is probably doing the right thing. Cons: 1. You can NEVER get your TRUE hair color back. It may be close, but not the exact, natural shade. 2. It is so, so, SO damaging to your hair. 3. A color like that can give a bad impression. 4. People might think bad of your mother for letting you dye your hair.  Pros: 1. It is a good way of expressing yourself. 2. You can pull off a lot of different styles with pink hair. Balancing it all out, I would say that it is a bad idea. But, at the end of the day, it is your decision. You could always sneak it, i don't know. All that I can say, after that, is you'll get some kind of scolding, once your mother sees it... 

Unconditional love is as rare as a child with sincerity.

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." -Jeremiah 29:11 ESV

-ephemeral

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

THE NEW iPHONE IS HERE!!!!!!

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

latest videos