Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Style
Need style tips or makeup advice? Have fashion questions? Not sure what to wear or how to wear it? Post your comment here!

Dye my Hair??

Posted By:
Bri x33
Bri x33
StarStarStarStar
I really want to dye the ends of my hair pink for the summer. Not because I want to be 'emo' or whatever, but I just think it would look cool. But my mom doesn't want me to. How can I convince her?

Never Give up
Believe in yourself.
Love Never Fails

Dye my Hair??

Posted By:
bvbgirl
bvbgirl
StarStarStarStar
Make a deal with her,like if she lets you dye your hair then you'll do something idk

Dye my Hair??

Posted By:
bvbgirl
bvbgirl
StarStarStarStar
i think it would look good

Dye my Hair??

Posted By:
Mbgirljoi
Mbgirljoi
StarStarStarStar
Begggggg

single

Dye my Hair??

Posted By:
mindlessbehaviorlover123
mindlessbehaviorlover123
StarStarStarStar
i wanna dye my hair black and put a red highlight in it

One direction luver ohh yeah imma directioner

Dye my Hair??

Posted By:
TheBeautyI'mFaking. Lock
TheBeautyI'mFaking.
StarStarStarStarStar
All you can really do is try and convince her. Maybe its because she doesn't think the colour isn't really a suitable hair colour. I know how you feel, my parents wont let me dye my hair at all. ;_;

hearts knocking like a t i c k i n g bomb.

Dye my Hair??

Posted By:
TheBeautyI'mFaking. Lock
TheBeautyI'mFaking.
StarStarStarStarStar

"Mbgirljoi" wrote:

Begggggg
Seriously? *headdesk*

hearts knocking like a t i c k i n g bomb.

Dye my Hair??

Posted By:
Mawaya
Mawaya
Star
Listen I have been feeling about this guy for like.........3 YEARS........i really like him and i have noticed he likes me back.......A LITTLE.............and yeah i guess its obvious from here -laughs- BOY TROUBLE P.S. I HAVE NOT GOTTIN A FIRST KISS IM FREAKING OUT HERE Frown  Love  Angry  Worried 

Mawaya

Dye my Hair??

Posted By:
ILoveSoftball#10
ILoveSoftball#10
StarStarStarStar
IDK

I'm proud of who I am and what I do.(:
Me!

Dye my Hair??

Posted By:
ephemeral
ephemeral
StarStarStarStar
It truly is your decision, but your mother is probably doing the right thing. Cons: 1. You can NEVER get your TRUE hair color back. It may be close, but not the exact, natural shade. 2. It is so, so, SO damaging to your hair. 3. A color like that can give a bad impression. 4. People might think bad of your mother for letting you dye your hair.  Pros: 1. It is a good way of expressing yourself. 2. You can pull off a lot of different styles with pink hair. Balancing it all out, I would say that it is a bad idea. But, at the end of the day, it is your decision. You could always sneak it, i don't know. All that I can say, after that, is you'll get some kind of scolding, once your mother sees it... 

Unconditional love is as rare as a child with sincerity.

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." -Jeremiah 29:11 ESV

-ephemeral

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

TOO MUCH HOMEWORK

write any kw members name

write any kw members name

Brave or Tangled?

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Brave or Tangled?

latest videos