Ashlee!!!!DimpLESS!!!!!
Ashlee!!!!DimpLESS!!!!!
StarStarStarStar
I wanted to know is it ok to be fat. I am not fat i am just asking smile

Posted By:
CantBeGood Lock
CantBeGood
StarStarStarStar
as long as ur not  pushing to being obese,and your healthy and or at least in the 100 lbs area then no ,cus most people are not fat, they're just all muscle

Posted By:
Your Local Civil Protection Lock
Your Local Civil Protection
StarStarStar
Being overweight would imply the theft of ration packages. Please contact a local protection team if you are suspicious about any citizens.

-The Civil Protection, We're here for you.

Posted By:
-LyndseyEatsRainbows-
-LyndseyEatsRainbows-
StarStarStarStarStar
If you're overweight, it can cause to become obese. Being overweight nor obese isn't healthy and is unsafe. So, technically, no, it isn't.

Oh, Sheldon (:

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ashlee!!!!DimpLESS!!!!!" wrote:

eating excessively is as ok as drinking excessively.  It's not good for you, you hurt yourself by doing it. but that doesn't mean you're a bad person, it doesn't make you ugly, and it doesn't mean you should be treated as a lesser person because of it. (pretty much the same for being too skinny, but the drinking simile goes out the window.)

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Posted By:
Me_Says_Hi_1437577 Lock
Me_Says_Hi_1437577
StarStarStarStarStar

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"Ashlee!!!!DimpLESS!!!!!" wrote:

eating excessively is as ok as drinking excessively. It's not good for you, you hurt yourself by doing it. but that doesn't mean you're a bad person, it doesn't make you ugly, and it doesn't mean you should be treated as a lesser person because of it. (pretty much the same for being too skinny, but the drinking simile goes out the window.)

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, since some other male is posting on this, I will put my input in..Yes its better to be overweight...its the best....if your some skinny guy then you cant defend yourself, and if you are toned overweight...it benefits physical activities. Plus you have your own bulletproof vest with you 24/7.

Once you've accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you -

Posted By:
Me_Says_Hi_1437577 Lock
Me_Says_Hi_1437577
StarStarStarStarStar

"AlphaT" wrote:

Well, since some other male is posting on this, I will put my input in..Yes its better to be overweight...its the best....if your some skinny guy then you cant defend yourself, and if you are toned overweight...it benefits physical activities. Plus you have your own bulletproof vest with you 24/7.
...Nice answer Mark...*sarcasm*

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"AlphaT" wrote:

Overweight referring to high bmi, not low.

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Overweight referring to high bmi, not low.
b"m"i? Nah....mass has nothing to do with it...proportion is what its about.

Once you've accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you -

← Previous 1

play online games

latest forum posts

latest videos