Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Style
Need style tips or makeup advice? Have fashion questions? Not sure what to wear or how to wear it? Post your comment here!

Is it ok to be fat

Posted By:
Ashlee!!!!DimpLESS!!!!!
Ashlee!!!!DimpLESS!!!!!
StarStarStarStar
I wanted to know is it ok to be fat. I am not fat i am just asking smile

Is it ok to be fat

Posted By:
CantBeGood Lock
CantBeGood
StarStarStarStar
as long as ur not  pushing to being obese,and your healthy and or at least in the 100 lbs area then no ,cus most people are not fat, they're just all muscle

Is it ok to be fat

Posted By:
Your Local Civil Protection Lock
Your Local Civil Protection
StarStarStar
Being overweight would imply the theft of ration packages. Please contact a local protection team if you are suspicious about any citizens.

-The Civil Protection, We're here for you.

Is it ok to be fat

Posted By:
-LyndseyEatsRainbows-
-LyndseyEatsRainbows-
StarStarStarStarStar
If you're overweight, it can cause to become obese. Being overweight nor obese isn't healthy and is unsafe. So, technically, no, it isn't.

Oh, Sheldon (:

Is it ok to be fat

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ashlee!!!!DimpLESS!!!!!" wrote:

eating excessively is as ok as drinking excessively.  It's not good for you, you hurt yourself by doing it. but that doesn't mean you're a bad person, it doesn't make you ugly, and it doesn't mean you should be treated as a lesser person because of it. (pretty much the same for being too skinny, but the drinking simile goes out the window.)

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Is it ok to be fat

Posted By:
Me_Says_Hi
Me_Says_Hi
StarStarStarStarStar

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"Ashlee!!!!DimpLESS!!!!!" wrote:

eating excessively is as ok as drinking excessively. It's not good for you, you hurt yourself by doing it. but that doesn't mean you're a bad person, it doesn't make you ugly, and it doesn't mean you should be treated as a lesser person because of it. (pretty much the same for being too skinny, but the drinking simile goes out the window.)

Is it ok to be fat

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, since some other male is posting on this, I will put my input in..Yes its better to be overweight...its the best....if your some skinny guy then you cant defend yourself, and if you are toned overweight...it benefits physical activities. Plus you have your own bulletproof vest with you 24/7.

Worth a shot -

Is it ok to be fat

Posted By:
Me_Says_Hi
Me_Says_Hi
StarStarStarStarStar

"AlphaT" wrote:

Well, since some other male is posting on this, I will put my input in..Yes its better to be overweight...its the best....if your some skinny guy then you cant defend yourself, and if you are toned overweight...it benefits physical activities. Plus you have your own bulletproof vest with you 24/7.
...Nice answer Mark...*sarcasm*

Is it ok to be fat

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"AlphaT" wrote:

Overweight referring to high bmi, not low.

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Is it ok to be fat

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Overweight referring to high bmi, not low.
b"m"i? Nah....mass has nothing to do with it...proportion is what its about.

Worth a shot -

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What is your favorite Pokemon?

Blend in or Stand out????

What is your favorite Pokemon?

CATS OR DOGS? KITTENS OR PUPPIES?

Friend or Foe????

What do the Popular Girls at Your School W...

latest videos