Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Style
Need style tips or makeup advice? Have fashion questions? Not sure what to wear or how to wear it? Post your comment here!

See what clothes should you wear on a date!

Posted By:
willow106
willow106
Star
What you should wear on a date is something casual and not to fancy but also cute and pretty.Whatever you wear on a date it should fit your personility because so that person could know who you really are inside.also wear cute jewlery to also make your outfit cute. smile

@Reynolds!

Posted By:
ParadiseHeart
ParadiseHeart
StarStarStarStarStar
I would say dress simple and casual, anything cute would help, accerious won't hurt either. Just don't try to hard, he or she is going on a date with you! Remember They said yes! Be glad of that! For girls: I think you would look better without make up, just watch your face softly with soap, and wear a littel lipstick or chopstick. Your hairstyle could be anything you want. smile

-Kida;♥

Posted By:
shauna1926
shauna1926
StarStarStar
you should where something that matches your personality most people wear fancy things but that doesnt show the real you

The Real Dyson

Posted By:
makeupguru
makeupguru
StarStarStarStar
You should wear something that matching the season. You don't want to be wearing a short skirt or dress when its 20 degrees outside. Also something that fits you and your personality. If you normally dress simple, don't be putting out a wedding dress on the first date. And lastly, wear something that matches what you will be doing on the date. If you are just going to dinner, than you can wear whatever you want. But if he/she is taking you to the zoo, I would leave the 6 inch pumps at home.

Posted By:
_Evie1D_
_Evie1D_
StarStarStarStar
You should wear somthing that goes with your personality. I would probably wear, a cute dress, a couple of bracelets and maybe my hairr in a messy bun,

Directioner!

Posted By:
fariycats7
fariycats7
Star
a pink dress and white high heels

Posted By:
Lexifashionadvice
Lexifashionadvice
StarStarStarStar

"makeupguru" wrote:

You should wear something that matching the season. You don't want to be wearing a short skirt or dress when its 20 degrees outside. Also something that fits you and your personality. If you normally dress simple, don't be putting out a wedding dress on the first date. And lastly, wear something that matches what you will be doing on the date. If you are just going to dinner, than you can wear whatever you want. But if he/she is taking you to the zoo, I would leave the 6 inch pumps at home.

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm interested  boots such as leather pots or combat boots so maybe wearing a dress with boots. ​​You could wear leggings or tights with it. I got inspired by Bethany from macbarbie07. She has good fashion sense.

Converse!
Converse.

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar
Wear.
Literally.
Nothing.

All We Love We Leave Behind

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

Wear.

Literally.

Nothing.
From a guy yes. Nice one Tyler, that date would go well huh? Thats not a good recommendation tho LOL

“Speak only if it improves upon the silence.” - Mahatma Gandhi

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Who is your favourite superhero

Do you believe in......

Frozen or Malificent?

Do you believe in......

Do you believe in......

Type a word with ur eyes closed? cx

latest videos