Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Style
Need style tips or makeup advice? Have fashion questions? Not sure what to wear or how to wear it? Post your comment here!

I really wanna be popular but everyone sees me as an regular girl.

Posted By:
Skye_loves_you
Skye_loves_you
StarStar
I so wanna be popular but everyone at school sees me as the normal girl nothin  diffrent from the rest. I dont wanna be an show f but i really really want people to notice me as me not like the crowad! plus being popular wouldent kill u

SKYE!

Posted By:
Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3
StarStarStarStarStar
Why do you want to be popular? Don't change just because people see you as a regular girl. Besides being popular sometimes sucks. It's fine being normal. Some people will actually love you for you, not because you want to fit in and be popular. It's their lost if they dont see how much of a good friend you are.

Miss Movin' On

I'm sorry that I'm not perfect. Nobody can change me so get used it

Posted By:
Angelo:3
StarStar
Popularity is an illusion. It makes kids think they're more important than everybody under. It's nothing. you wont even realize when you are popular. I'm known threw out the elementary schools, high schools, and middle schools here. And im friends with almost everybody except a few. But I didn;t do ANYTHING to get that reputation. People are people, they have there own way of thinking. there is no tips or tricks to make people like you. But i hang out with everybody at my high school. The nerds, jocks, trendies, the skaters, the bros, just a chance of luck that your personality is kinda compatible with others.

Im the charizard of real life.

Posted By:
Skye_loves_you
Skye_loves_you
StarStar
Thanks

SKYE!

Posted By:
Skye_loves_you
Skye_loves_you
StarStar
oh Frustrated

SKYE!

Posted By:
StarStar

"Skye_loves_you" wrote:

oh Frustrated
Keep in mind though that the popular kids are always drama and are always the backstabbing ones. Unpopular kids are always the true friends.

Im the charizard of real life.

Posted By:
joe432
joe432
StarStarStarStar
popularity is nothing ppl indup like brats just be ur self pops think they are soo much better than others but there not just be ur self

NIALLER HAZZA DJ MALIK BOO BEAR LEEYUM I LOVE THEM ALL THEY ARE SO HOTT!!!!!!

Posted By:
Immabeme11
Immabeme11
StarStarStarStarStar
Popularity isn't something amazing, Trust me. Just being you is the best part, changing yourself to fit in isn't right. Most people that actully think they are popular are usually backstabbers and selfish (No offence) But alot of the people who are liked by alot of people and dont define themselves as in the "in" crowd, are usually more liked and easier to get along with. I mean come on who really wants to be friends with the popular girl who always needs attention and thinks the world revolves around her. Being in the popular crowd is like being a stepping stool if your not on top, and to get to the top, you have to do alot of things usually, But when your yourself its usually better, trust me xD Besides blending in is better, you slip out of classes wwaayyy easier Big Grin

Hi there, you're now reading my siggy.
I hope you're enjoying it.
I just have to let you know one thing, I just wasted 30 seconds of your life ♥

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar

"Un-thinkableImaginary:3" wrote:

Why do you want to be popular? Don't change just because people see you as a regular girl. Besides being popular sometimes sucks. It's fine being normal. Some people will actually love you for you, not because you want to fit in and be popular. It's their lost if they dont see how much of a good friend you are.
^^ This. But I mean, I don't see what you'd get from being popular.

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
cash set
cash set
Star
if u think u popular than u can be sometimes its not good topopular or noticed remeber be careful 4 wat u wish 4

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

What are you feeling right now?

Describe the profile pic above you

Help! Help! Help!

What was the last thing you ate?

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos