Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Style
Need style tips or makeup advice? Have fashion questions? Not sure what to wear or how to wear it? Post your comment here!

Fashion and makeup advice

Posted By:
makeupguru
makeupguru
StarStarStarStar
Hey guys, so some of you guys already know me, and how I am really into fashion, makeup and all around girly stuff. Today I just feel like giving advice on anything and everything. I'm just in that weird mood today. So i thought I would just put that out there smile

Posted By:
DancingUnicorn
DancingUnicorn
StarStarStarStar
What do you think is a good age to start wearing makeup?

↑ written like a boss xD

Posted By:
makeupguru
makeupguru
StarStarStarStar

"DancingUnicorn" wrote:

What do you think is a good age to start wearing makeup?
I honestly think there isn't a "right age". I really all depends on what you want to wear, and how you want to wear it. When I wanted to start wearing makeup, I think I was 11 or 12 I asked my mom, and we had a talk about it. and she showed me how to do everything. I know not everyone has a mom in their life, but you or anyone should still ask a parent or whatever adult takes care of you, and sit down and talk about it. I know some parents don't approve of it till they are 16 or something. and if your parents said its okay, then I wouldn't go over board really fast. If you have an older sister, mom oe aunt or anything I would ask them to show you how to put it on right. I hope this helped.

Posted By:
DancingUnicorn
DancingUnicorn
StarStarStarStar
It did, thanks  Hippie

↑ written like a boss xD

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

teens only

Nancy drew series

Nancy draggers series

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

is the above user your friend?-moved

latest videos