Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Style
Need style tips or makeup advice? Have fashion questions? Not sure what to wear or how to wear it? Post your comment here!

fashion-moved

Posted By:
dajani_1339522 Lock
dajani_1339522
Star
can you imagine that you have a pair of jeans on and a black and white stripped tank top on .what type of shoes should you where with the outfit? question 2: what is the most important item in fashion? question 3: whatr type of sneakers sould you where with white shorts and a blue tank top for the summer time?

fashion-moved

Posted By:
lauren02
lauren02
StarStarStarStar
Black ugg boots question 2 purse question 3 sparkly silver vans

give me a chance
i dont bitee

fashion-moved

Posted By:
pooka7
pooka7
StarStar
take my  advice .. 1 wear a pair of jeans or dress or skirt 2 wear the most fablous shirt you have for example on that very cool like real shiny shirt 3 then wear a pair of shoes that match 4 next wear jewelery pherhaps  5 then a purse   6 then if you can and would like to curl your hair this could make you look great...  smile

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

ThE WoRd GaMe

awnser the question the person above you asks

ThE WoRd GaMe