Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Posted By:
coollikethat567
coollikethat567
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1334
wow i can't believe this!

coollikethat

ON AIR DJ AT Q1073


Posted By:
TheoryofMind
TheoryofMind
Member since:
May, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 292
In between.


Posted By:
coollikethat567
coollikethat567
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1334
ok

coollikethat

ON AIR DJ AT Q1073


Posted By:
Raawwrr
Raawwrr
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 85

"coollikethat567" wrote:

are you really serious?
  Got a problem hun? Well then get lost if you do cuz we dont want your opinion.

Kitty
Yeah, I'm that girl, the crazy one you see walking down the street c; Yup, that's me


Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2677

"Raawwrr" wrote:



"coollikethat567" wrote:


are you really serious?
  Got a problem hun? Well then get lost if you do cuz we dont want your opinion.


(Hey, Don't be rude!)

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.


Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2677
Im a total tom boy!

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.


Posted By:
Raawwrr
Raawwrr
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 85

"WizardGirl3311" wrote:



"Raawwrr" wrote:






"coollikethat567" wrote:




are you really serious?
  Got a problem hun? Well then get lost if you do cuz we dont want your opinion.


(Hey, Don't be rude!)
Well then tell that person to stop judging. im not be rude, im being honest. There is a difference.

Kitty
Yeah, I'm that girl, the crazy one you see walking down the street c; Yup, that's me


Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1311

"Raawwrr" wrote:



"WizardGirl3311" wrote:






"Raawwrr" wrote:









"coollikethat567" wrote:






are you really serious?
  Got a problem hun? Well then get lost if you do cuz we dont want your opinion.


(Hey, Don't be rude!)
Well then tell that person to stop judging. im not be rude, im being honest. There is a difference.
Honesty can be rudeness. Make sure when posting, that while being honest, you're also polite.

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter


Posted By:
Raawwrr
Raawwrr
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 85

"bpbpbp" wrote:



"Raawwrr" wrote:






"WizardGirl3311" wrote:









"Raawwrr" wrote:












"coollikethat567" wrote:








are you really serious?
  Got a problem hun? Well then get lost if you do cuz we dont want your opinion.


(Hey, Don't be rude!)
Well then tell that person to stop judging. im not be rude, im being honest. There is a difference.
Honesty can be rudeness. Make sure when posting, that while being honest, you're also polite.
  Well sorry. Gosh. Thats why im a tomboy, im not dramatic... Frustrated

Kitty
Yeah, I'm that girl, the crazy one you see walking down the street c; Yup, that's me


Posted By:
PrinzezzJanz
PrinzezzJanz
Member since:
February, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 3
I am in LOVE with football and in LOVE with One Direction, so I'm kinda in the middle.
But  comparing with my sister I'm more of a tomboy smile 

Sup people....... OMG school ended it's berr sad.


play online games

latest forum posts

Word that start with B

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

What/How are you feeling right now?

r u good singer compared to ur friend ??

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

What/How are you feeling right now?

Type a Word With Your Eyes Closed

Type a Word With Your Eyes Closed

Name A Drink Without an "E"

Name A Drink Without an "E"

latest videos