Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Style
Need style tips or makeup advice? Have fashion questions? Not sure what to wear or how to wear it? Post your comment here!

From Cute To HOT!?!

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
I go to a school where you where uniforms except for the few awarded dress-down days. There are restrictions though.- NO(deep cut top/shorts/open toe/heels/see-through without proper undershirt ect.) What could I wear to get guys to notice me? My parents don't let me wear make-up. I am very skinny w/ a super-model figure as a dude put itBlush.

P.S. I am totally crazy !!

From Cute To HOT!?!

Posted By:
Bethanylovestocheer
Bethanylovestocheer
StarStarStarStar
You can get guys to notice you cause of your hair, I know for myself every time I take down my hair from a ponytail or bun everyone around me can smell my hair which smells so fruity and I know where I live boys love a girl who smells good. So try washing your hair with a different product. or you could try something a little bit different when you have dress down days. I know at my private school we have once a month and I have an activity body cause I do sports so I wear a tight button #### ###, skinny jeans and some sort of boots. It is very simple but some guys will notice. but lastly, you want a guy to like you for who you are and not how you look so just be your self and don't try to hard. I wish you the best of luck

Thats me!

From Cute To HOT!?!

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
I'll try it. Anybody else have something they would like to share? The guys already love to talk to me. They are also in dire want to come to my b-day party Wink . I just want to be more than a talker, talker, talker.

From Cute To HOT!?!

Posted By:
OceanAvenue.
OceanAvenue.
StarStarStarStar

How to be "hot"?

Disrespect yourself.

From Cute To HOT!?!

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
It's a word. Really. Like everyone in my school says it (And worse to be honest, but I don't say that  stuff) so get used to hearing it. It's not dirty and hot doesn't mean provocative, witch some people think. It just means good-looking but not like that baby word cute. Like really. What do you prefer I say?

From Cute To HOT!?!

Posted By:
OceanAvenue.
OceanAvenue.
StarStarStarStar
You could just say, "How can I make my school uniform more grownup/attractive/pretty?"

From Cute To HOT!?!

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
Not my uniform... My dress down days. That means I can wear normal clothes for a day. I don't want to be looking more grown-up than I do. If it makes you feel better I will say more attractive. Happy?

(If that is settled) then who feels they have something to add? I'm terrible with matching my shoes to an outfit...

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

hi

new here

Describe kidzworld in 1 word

Describe kidzworld in 1 word

speak about the above user

latest videos