Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Style
Need style tips or makeup advice? Have fashion questions? Not sure what to wear or how to wear it? Post your comment here!

WAT THE HECK

Posted By:
nene_2012
nene_2012
Star
why do some people judge other people about there fashion...i mean people do have different ways they dress and some people dont....but come on now people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

story: i wore a old school vest at school about the other week or 2 and  one of my friends named Sydney Teal and she was like that vest doesn't match your uniform....and i was like ik but if i didnt had my uniform on it would've fit me....but she was like it still wouldn't fit u anyway...thats when i gt very mad im like how are going to tell me wat dont fit me while u r fat with a tight belt on and your belly hanging out of it....#WAT THE HECK!!!

nene_2012 (y.o.l.o)

WAT THE HECK

Posted By:
Alekhine
Alekhine
StarStarStarStar
THE HYPOCRISY IS ASTOUNDING!

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=

WAT THE HECK

Posted By:
TheEternalStud
TheEternalStud
StarStarStarStar
I don't know. Style isn't necessary but I want to try and look my best, so... but it's different people who have different taste.

The Vampire Diaries
Ed Sheeran
Taylor Swift
Harry Potter
One Republic
Delena
Klaroline

WAT THE HECK

Posted By:
makeupguru
makeupguru
StarStarStarStar
Our style reflects one who we want to be seen as, and everybody has their own style. What you think "looks good" might not "look good" to the rest of the world. And you are judging her and much as she is judging you. 

WAT THE HECK

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
A lot people in this world are used to seeing the pretty thin models with no such small belly hanging out a bit. So, you';l be expecting a lot ​of criticism. 

I used to be bullied a lot over being bigger than the others, since everyone in my class were practically perfectly skinny. I was the 1% in that class. -.-#

WAT THE HECK

Posted By:
nene_2012
nene_2012
Star
YH but im not judging her..she was actually judging me if u look at it right..i didnt say nothing to her she blurted it out first ..becuz other people was giving me a weird compliment......and if u were there u would've understand  if u was there ??????

nene_2012 (y.o.l.o)

WAT THE HECK

Posted By:
nene_2012
nene_2012
Star
Do you think that sometimes your friends ,teacher ,and classmates talk about you when you are absent from school or went home early...wat do u think wat they say about u. #WAT THE HECK
my KW fans reply back to me and tell me wat u think in your mind...

nene_2012 (y.o.l.o)

WAT THE HECK

Posted By:
nene_2012
nene_2012
Star
YH but u dont get wat im saying...wat im saying is she was the one who judging my clothes by its fashion...by the way model executive dont really let a half of belly hangin out people model..u have to work on the body fat for that .....or u r just disqualified from the modeling career. my guest is ....(LEARN ABOUT MODELING)#REPLY OF WAT THE HECK

nene_2012 (y.o.l.o)

WAT THE HECK

Posted By:
nene_2012
nene_2012
Star
THEY ARE NO SUCH THING AS  PERFECTLY SKINNY..U THINK THAT IN YOUR MIND...BUT DO U FEEL THAT ITS RIGHT  IN YOUR WHOLE BODY FROM YOUR HEAD 2 YOUR TOES?????

nene_2012 (y.o.l.o)

WAT THE HECK

Posted By:
Alekhine
Alekhine
StarStarStarStar

"nene_2012" wrote:

YH but im not judging her..she was actually judging me if u look at it right..i didnt say nothing to her she blurted it out first ..becuz other people was giving me a weird compliment......and if u were there u would've understand  if u was there ??????

Just because someone judges you first and then you make judgments about them afterwards doesn't mean you didn't do it.

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Type Your Username Backwards (Dare)2014

Scary story.

awnser the question the person above you asks

CHEATING

does anyboy have unique girl names

does anyboy have unique girl names

latest videos