Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Style
Need style tips or makeup advice? Have fashion questions? Not sure what to wear or how to wear it? Post your comment here!

Baggy Eyes Help!?!

Posted By:
shannoniscool
shannoniscool
StarStarStar
I'm 12 and I have really baggy eyes which are dark but also appear really shiny in daylight.  I hate them so much and I want to get rid of them, because it makes me low on self esteem.  I have looked into concealer, but my mom won't let me wear it until I'm older...so that's out of the question.  I get a lot of sleep too and the food I eat is mostly veg.

So any suggestions on how I can get rid of them? such as good home remedies?

♫ ♫ ♫ ♀ Shannon ☮ ♫ ♫ ♫

Baggy Eyes Help!?!

Posted By:
Lexifashionadvice
Lexifashionadvice
StarStarStarStar
Those dark bags are broke or dead blood cells, so some simple ways to get ride of them are drink a lot of water. This will also be good for your skinny. Or take silver spoons, run them under cold water then stick them in the ice box for about 45 mins to an hour then put them on the bag for about 20 mins. Also, this is what I do there is the roll on cream you can buy from the #### store, I forget what its called but it comes in a bright green tube. It makes them go away in about two weeks.

Baggy Eyes Help!?!

Posted By:
superkewlgurl4lyf
superkewlgurl4lyf
StarStarStarStar
^^ I think she was talking about the Garnier Fructis eye roller! It's the thing in the green tube.
Maybe just get a lot of sleep! concealer doesn't work for baggy eyes! for baggy eyes, you need a lot of sleep! 

kitty

Baggy Eyes Help!?!

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
I agree with Lexi, you should drink more water to get rid of your under eye bags. You should also get ALOT more sleep. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

We the Kidz

Type a word with ur eyes closed? cx

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos