Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Style
Need style tips or makeup advice? Have fashion questions? Not sure what to wear or how to wear it? Post your comment here!

☆how to find new clothes☆

Posted By:
Miss Swager Too Cute
Miss Swager Too Cute
Star
you can go to the town east or west mall go to jcpenny and sears or go to dillards ok. then next go to claris and get some jewelry like ear rings and bracelets and some perfume next go to the nail salon and get your nails done go to the hair salon get your hair done and last but least go to candynopiless then your done

☆i love my family because they inspire me and make me fell happy i love my babybrother to death he is 3 and a half months fat cute and laugh at everything. And I a'm thankful for that so thank you god for everything☆

☆how to find new clothes☆

Posted By:
Lexifashionadvice
Lexifashionadvice
StarStarStarStar

Honestly if you guys want to find new clothes just go to a new store that you have never been before. Or go to a second hand shop, a lot of the things there are in style because trends recycle. Some new stores I recommend are: 

Love culture

Victoria Secrets (Their jeans are AWESOME! )

Urban Outfitters (If you can afford it)

Tilly's 

Aldo

Hunter's

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

What kinda farm animal are u?

i am a werewolf

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

latest videos