Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Electronics
Chat about the latest Ipods and talk about the latest gadgets with your friends. What is your favorite electronic gadget?

Ipod, Tablet or netbook?

Posted By:
dragonsoul99
dragonsoul99
StarStarStar
 My 13 birthdays coming up and i decided to just get money and no presents. Over the past few weeks I've been wondering whether to spend my money on an Ipod touch 5g, Ipad mini or a  netbook. I am wanting something portable but i also don't have a computer so I have to use my dad's desktop. Any help? thanks! =)

Ipod, Tablet or netbook?

Posted By:
Derse-Dreamer
Derse-Dreamer
StarStar
It kind of depends on what you're going to use them for.

Ipods are great for people who merely want to listen to music and play with applications. (Also, I've heard that they've made applications to make your iPod more like a phone, but I'm not positive.) Unfortunately, if you intend to go on java-based websites, they can tend to be slow or they won't load the site at all, I speak from experience. Apple's good with virus protection, so that's not going to be a major problem. They also have the capacity for "automatic updates".

Tablets are fun little gadgets, and they're pretty much faster than iPods. But, again, it depends on what you're going to use the tablet for. They're great for surfing the net, but not for online gaming.(I don't mean games that require downloads or anything.) Depending on the brand, virus protection might be required. Also, the brand determines whether you can set up automatic updates, or if you even have the option to update in the first place.

Netbooks are faster than the other two, USUALLY, and are better for online gaming. However, you don't get the applications Tablets and iPods get. Also, they require a bit more maintenance and updates on your part.

Hope this helps with your decision!

Homestuck Princes (Rage, Time, Hope)

Ipod, Tablet or netbook?

Posted By:
dragonsoul99
dragonsoul99
StarStarStar
 Thanks! I think that helps!  I'm leaning towards an Ipod touch but i just want to spend my money on what I will enjoy the most! 

Ipod, Tablet or netbook?

Posted By:
Derse-Dreamer
Derse-Dreamer
StarStar
Well I'm glad I helped! I hope you enjoy whatever you pick out, hoo hoo!

Homestuck Princes (Rage, Time, Hope)

Ipod, Tablet or netbook?

Posted By:
hp basketball girl
hp basketball girl
StarStar
just get whatever u want its your choice

*basketball fan*

Ipod, Tablet or netbook?

Posted By:
volleyball2001
volleyball2001
Star
I LOVE my iPod!

volleyball lover

Ipod, Tablet or netbook?

Posted By:
Myipadisgreat
Myipadisgreat
StarStarStarStar

"dragonsoul99" wrote:

My 13 birthdays coming up and i decided to just get money and no presents. Over the past few weeks I've been wondering whether to spend my money on an Ipod touch 5g, Ipad mini or a  netbook. I am wanting something portable but i also don't have a computer so I have to use my dad's desktop. Any help? thanks! =)

i wud say mini ipad cause they r not to small and not o big they r gr8

Ipod, Tablet or netbook?

Posted By:
RawrKittySays
RawrKittySays
StarStarStar
I think you should go with either a Tablet or an iPad. I have an iPod, but i'd prefer a Tablet Frustrated

"Don't cry because it's over- Cry because it happened."

Ipod, Tablet or netbook?

Posted By:
The ninja boy
The ninja boy
StarStarStarStar
Note BOOOK

MY BRAINTruth

Ipod, Tablet or netbook?

Posted By:
Cleah73
Cleah73
StarStarStar
well, i have an ipod and i love it alot! i dont have a tablet or netbook but i really love my ipod. 

~Cleah Big Grin

When you follow your heart, life is a work of art

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

My Top 10 Nintendo 64 Games! Majora's Mask...

Rate the signature above you!

help

make up and a job

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Kiss or slap Justin beiber

latest videos