Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Electronics
Chat about the latest Ipods and talk about the latest gadgets with your friends. What is your favorite electronic gadget?

Too much electronics

Posted By:
chocolatelion
chocolatelion
Star
Do you think we are going on electronics like the computer,  phones,  X box 360,  Wii and Ps3, 2 and 1 too much? I think you should go outside more and use your imaginations, I may be writing this on a computer but I am doing this to make a statement and I just hope you know that electronics can rot your brain and kill brain sells. So I just want you to know that outside is better than the electronics.

ASHTON LARIVEE Punk

Too much electronics

Posted By:
11keeley11
11keeley11
StarStarStarStar
i beleive people rely on there electronics too much but you pose a good argument. yes i also beleive, Kids even more so, that we should all put down the electronics and go outside and do something active.

Too much electronics

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, so people might be using electronics too much, but think about it.  We use them almost everyday.  We can use the TV to watch the news if we do not get the newspaper everyday & we might have to use the computer for a report in school.  We might need them in certain situations  but we sometimes use it for things like entertainment.  What if it is raining outside?  I know, if the precipitation is falling so hard there is a blackout, but that is not the point.  Sometimes, electronics help a person get their job done.  Now, we are almost too busy to go outside & that is because electronics are almost needed.  I said almost.

Hello there.

Too much electronics

Posted By:
Ipad10
Ipad10
StarStarStarStar
I have more than 10 electronic things. I know I should play outside and use my imagination, but I don't think it will be easy to stop playing with them

Just keep calm and friend me

Too much electronics

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm gonna be blunt.........   I know we use electronics more than necessary.. but.......                           I don't care.   I know I should go outside and be creative.                                                                                                                                                 I don't wanna. TT^TT                          

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Too much electronics

Posted By:
chocolatelion
chocolatelion
Star

"chocolatelion" wrote:

Do you think we are going on electronics like the computer,  phones,  X box 360,  Wii and Ps3, 2 and 1 too much? I think you should go outside more and use your imaginations, I may be writing this on a computer but I am doing this to make a statement and I just hope you know that electronics can rot your brain and kill brain sells. So I just want you to know that outside is better than the electronics.

ASHTON LARIVEE Punk

Too much electronics

Posted By:
animeangel3
animeangel3
StarStarStarStarStar
alright
maybe a little
but whatevs XD

bruh
swerveeeee

huehue

Too much electronics

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes, yes we are. Also, none of us care. We love our technology

Also, It doesn't rot your brain, that's just what parents say.

I honestly can't say anything without sounding like a troll.

Too much electronics

Posted By:
ice cream girl
ice cream girl
StarStarStarStar

"mon135" wrote:

Okay, so people might be using electronics too much, but think about it.  We use them almost everyday.  We can use the TV to watch the news if we do not get the newspaper everyday & we might have to use the computer for a report in school.  We might need them in certain situations  but we sometimes use it for things like entertainment.  What if it is raining outside?  I know, if the precipitation is falling so hard there is a blackout, but that is not the point.  Sometimes, electronics help a person get their job done.  Now, we are almost too busy to go outside & that is because electronics are almost needed.  I said almost.

⚫#Derp
⚫Spoderman haz sweg
⚫Such Doge
⚫Do you wanna build a snowman x3
⚫Grape is your friend! Grin

Too much electronics

Posted By:
Paradise_Styles Lock
Paradise_Styles
StarStarStarStar

"capricacute" wrote:

I'm gonna be blunt.........   I know we use electronics more than necessary.. but.......                           I don't care.   I know I should go outside and be creative.                                                                                                                                                 I don't wanna. TT^TT                          

Cinderella is proof that a pair of shoes can change your life.
I

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Books You've Read! :)

What book are you currently reading?

I'm Bored. Who else is bored?

Do coffins have life-time guarantees?

latest videos