Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
chocolatelion
chocolatelion
Member since:
December, 2012
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Do you think we are going on electronics like the computer,  phones,  X box 360,  Wii and Ps3, 2 and 1 too much? I think you should go outside more and use your imaginations, I may be writing this on a computer but I am doing this to make a statement and I just hope you know that electronics can rot your brain and kill brain sells. So I just want you to know that outside is better than the electronics.

ASHTON LARIVEE Punk


Posted By:
11keeley11
11keeley11
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 777
i beleive people rely on there electronics too much but you pose a good argument. yes i also beleive, Kids even more so, that we should all put down the electronics and go outside and do something active.

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11787
Okay, so people might be using electronics too much, but think about it.  We use them almost everyday.  We can use the TV to watch the news if we do not get the newspaper everyday & we might have to use the computer for a report in school.  We might need them in certain situations  but we sometimes use it for things like entertainment.  What if it is raining outside?  I know, if the precipitation is falling so hard there is a blackout, but that is not the point.  Sometimes, electronics help a person get their job done.  Now, we are almost too busy to go outside & that is because electronics are almost needed.  I said almost.

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass.  It's learning how to dance in the rain."


Posted By:
Ipad10
Ipad10
Member since:
January, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 442
I have more than 10 electronic things. I know I should play outside and use my imagination, but I don't think it will be easy to stop playing with them

Just keep calm and friend me


Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
Member since:
July, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 10387
I'm gonna be blunt.........   I know we use electronics more than necessary.. but.......                           I don't care.   I know I should go outside and be creative.                                                                                                                                                 I don't wanna. TT^TT                          

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile


Posted By:
chocolatelion
chocolatelion
Member since:
December, 2012
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 7

"chocolatelion" wrote:

Do you think we are going on electronics like the computer,  phones,  X box 360,  Wii and Ps3, 2 and 1 too much? I think you should go outside more and use your imaginations, I may be writing this on a computer but I am doing this to make a statement and I just hope you know that electronics can rot your brain and kill brain sells. So I just want you to know that outside is better than the electronics.

ASHTON LARIVEE Punk


Posted By:
animeangel3
animeangel3
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5223
alright
maybe a little
but whatevs XD

•We can forget happy things.
•We can probably forget sad things, too.
•People have the power to forget.


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13263
Yes, yes we are. Also, none of us care. We love our technology

Also, It doesn't rot your brain, that's just what parents say.

ur mem


Posted By:
ice cream girl
ice cream girl
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 782

"mon135" wrote:

Okay, so people might be using electronics too much, but think about it.  We use them almost everyday.  We can use the TV to watch the news if we do not get the newspaper everyday & we might have to use the computer for a report in school.  We might need them in certain situations  but we sometimes use it for things like entertainment.  What if it is raining outside?  I know, if the precipitation is falling so hard there is a blackout, but that is not the point.  Sometimes, electronics help a person get their job done.  Now, we are almost too busy to go outside & that is because electronics are almost needed.  I said almost.

oh hi 


Posted By:
Paradise_Styles Lock
Paradise_Styles
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 436

"capricacute" wrote:

I'm gonna be blunt.........   I know we use electronics more than necessary.. but.......                           I don't care.   I know I should go outside and be creative.                                                                                                                                                 I don't wanna. TT^TT                          

Cinderella is proof that a pair of shoes can change your life.
I


← Previous 1

play online games

latest forum posts

What wild animal would you be if you could be

kw awards

Do you like Monkeys or cheetahs?

Do you like Monkeys or cheetahs?

kw awards

What wild animal would you be if you could be

Dance Gavin Dance

Dance Gavin Dance

Name A Song A-Z

Disney Descendants

latest videos