Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Electronics
Chat about the latest Ipods and talk about the latest gadgets with your friends. What is your favorite electronic gadget?

Vote My Painting

Posted By:
sweety8
sweety8
Star

Hi All,

Do you want to explore your creative capabilities in painting. Then please check this app called “vote my paint” in Apple store.

This is an app that brings out you or your kids imaginative and drawing capabilities and lets you know where you stand. 

This app holds a painting competition every day across the globe based on a topic for a specific age group. You are a novice, expert or somewhere in between you have a competition among your age group. You can vote for the others paintings and also you can submit your own paint. At the end of the day all the votes are collected from all over the world and winner will be displayed on the app main screen the next day. 

1.Multi touch canvas for creative paintings.
2.Wide variety of brushes.
3.New topic on each day per specific age group.
4.If you have submitted your paint for the competition, you can check your votes.

You will get 7 days free trail with all the features of the app.

To check this app you can go to iTune stores and search for “vote my paint”

Thanks,

Vote My Painting

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Ello and if you wanna advertise on KW then please send the email to james@kidzworld.com] 

Thank you Big Grin

[locks for the advertising] 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How do you think our world will end and why?

Best Song of 2014?

latest videos