Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Electronics
Chat about the latest Ipods and talk about the latest gadgets with your friends. What is your favorite electronic gadget?

X box one vs ps4

Posted By:
typiicalbrooke
typiicalbrooke
Star
I just got both about a week ago and i honestly think the ps4 is better. what do you guys think

Brookecutie

X box one vs ps4

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
xbox one

Name

Signature

X box one vs ps4

Posted By:
InternetOwl
InternetOwl
StarStarStarStar
PS4.

X box one vs ps4

Posted By:
Samantha815
Samantha815
Star
Ps 4 is better!!!

X box one vs ps4

Posted By:
kytax
kytax
StarStarStarStar

"typiicalbrooke" wrote:

I just got both about a week ago and i honestly think the ps4 is better. what do you guys think

They already have a thread for this,

Xbox one

IM BACK! Big Grin

X box one vs ps4

Posted By:
TheTotallyAwesomeOne
TheTotallyAwesomeOne
StarStar

I personally don't like to judge the two consoles.. As both have their qualities...

- Xbox One is for more the kind of person who likes an all round Media Console.

- PlayStation 4 is more focuses on the gaming aspects.

Really, if you're talking about performance - then they're pretty much identical.. Same APUs (CPU+GPU in one Unit), and the only difference in the 8GBs of RAM is that the Xbox One is DDR3 and the PS4 is GDDR3 (which is slightly better for an APU - and gives a few more FPS)..

Absolute Idiot Since 1999! Big Grin

X box one vs ps4

Posted By:
Theocrat Lock
Theocrat
StarStarStarStar

"TheTotallyAwesomeOne" wrote:

I personally don't like to judge the two consoles.. As both have their qualities...

- Xbox One is for more the kind of person who likes an all round Media Console.

- PlayStation 4 is more focuses on the gaming aspects.

Really, if you're talking about performance - then they're pretty much identical.. Same APUs (CPU+GPU in one Unit), and the only difference in the 8GBs of RAM is that the Xbox One is DDR3 and the PS4 is GDDR3 (which is slightly better for an APU - and gives a few more FPS)..

let me fix that for you, friend :^)

-Xbone is for bottom of the barrel, lowest common denominator casuals and dudebros, missing out on all of the rich experiences that games outside of the most popular and saturated genre offer.

-Nogames4 is for scrubs and people who are too poor to afford the PC. It also has no games.

-The glorious PC master race is for the élite, the top dogs, mature people such as myself, the greatest people to ever grace this earth. Absolutely dwarfing the alternatives in exclusives, GFX, community, and overall performance.

i am neurotic and totally illogical

X box one vs ps4

Posted By:
TheTotallyAwesomeOne
TheTotallyAwesomeOne
StarStar

^^ To be fair, I'd agree with you.. PCs are so much better than the Consoles (and even Macs are starting to become as good (if not better than the Consoles))!

I mean, nothing can really beat a 5GHz AMD CPU, 32GB DDR3 RAM, 4TB HDD,  ASUS nVidia GeForce GTX Card (anything above the Seven-Hundred Series.. Too awesome that is! :P

Absolute Idiot Since 1999! Big Grin

X box one vs ps4

Posted By:
ThePurpleMuffin
ThePurpleMuffin
StarStarStarStar
I'm not really informed about these things, but I'd rather have an Xbox One! (Just my opinion)!

Muffin Gif c:

X box one vs ps4

Posted By:
-Crook3dSmiLe-
-Crook3dSmiLe-
Star
I like the Ps4 too, but people are saying not get it though there is nothin really new bout they say itz jus just little bit more better graphics and stuff

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

3 Facts About You!

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

weirdo land

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos