Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Electronics
Chat about the latest Ipods and talk about the latest gadgets with your friends. What is your favorite electronic gadget?

How Electronics Got Me In Trouble

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
As much as we love our electronics, they often interfere with our daily lives and can often cause trouble. 

One day someone else's phone went off in class and everyone, including myself, thought it was mine. The teacher took away my phone and tablet for the day. Turns out it wasn't me but I still got the punishment.  

How did your electronics get you in trouble?

Name

Signature

I Support Equal Rights

How Electronics Got Me In Trouble

Posted By:
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly
StarStarStarStarStar
I was at a travel and tourism seminar representing my school. I was in uniform, and a loner since only one student was invited. Since it was an out of school activity, my parents wouldn't let me go without my phone since they are paranoid about my safety.
I, being the idiot I am, forgot to put my phone on silent and keep it inside my bag. Instead, I kept it on the metal table. Towards the end of the seminar, in the time allocated for Q&A, my mom thinking that I must have finished by now and to send the driver to pick me up, decided to call me.
It was a moment when the mike was being passed around and quite silents, my phone started flashing and vibrating loudly. I immediately turn the silent mode on, but too late, everyone in the room was turning around and looking at me, including my teacher who was in the front row.
One of the supervisor of the seminar who was passing the mike around, came over to be and asked me to leave the hall.
Next day in school, I was in trouble for 'degrading' my school in an international seminar in front of 'important' people and how irresponsible I was and my mistake because a student in uniform must have behaved better! -.-

If you aim any post on forums towards me, do share it with me, I don't really bother checking my news feed so I may never know you said anything.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ferguson

Ferguson

Spangebob!!

How many friends do u have here?

How many friends do u have here?

new people

latest videos