Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Electronics
Chat about the latest Ipods and talk about the latest gadgets with your friends. What is your favorite electronic gadget?

How Electronics Got Me In Trouble

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
As much as we love our electronics, they often interfere with our daily lives and can often cause trouble. 

One day someone else's phone went off in class and everyone, including myself, thought it was mine. The teacher took away my phone and tablet for the day. Turns out it wasn't me but I still got the punishment.  

How did your electronics get you in trouble?

Merry Christmas
Signature
I Support Equal Rights

How Electronics Got Me In Trouble

Posted By:
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly
StarStarStarStarStar
I was at a travel and tourism seminar representing my school. I was in uniform, and a loner since only one student was invited. Since it was an out of school activity, my parents wouldn't let me go without my phone since they are paranoid about my safety.
I, being the idiot I am, forgot to put my phone on silent and keep it inside my bag. Instead, I kept it on the metal table. Towards the end of the seminar, in the time allocated for Q&A, my mom thinking that I must have finished by now and to send the driver to pick me up, decided to call me.
It was a moment when the mike was being passed around and quite silents, my phone started flashing and vibrating loudly. I immediately turn the silent mode on, but too late, everyone in the room was turning around and looking at me, including my teacher who was in the front row.
One of the supervisor of the seminar who was passing the mike around, came over to be and asked me to leave the hall.
Next day in school, I was in trouble for 'degrading' my school in an international seminar in front of 'important' people and how irresponsible I was and my mistake because a student in uniform must have behaved better! -.-

Under construction. Arrgh.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Related Game!

Last on to say 'Chips' wins-moved

We the Kidz

Taylor Swift vs. Ariana Grande

Sam or Cat???

Sam or Cat???

latest videos