Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Electronics
Chat about the latest Ipods and talk about the latest gadgets with your friends. What is your favorite electronic gadget?

Ipod or Ipad?

Posted By:
ilovemonarchs
ilovemonarchs
StarStarStar
I am getting either an Ipod or an Ipad mini for my birthday (yay Big Grin) and I can't decide which to get. The Ipad seems more resourceful, and easier to use, but the Ipod is portable and convenient. There are a lot of other pros and cons to them too. What do you think?

Kacy smile

Ipod or Ipad?

Posted By:
JanetDoe
JanetDoe
StarStarStarStar
Easier to use. An IPAD mini should easily fit in possibly a purse or I have a large 31 holder thing. I use it as a case and it's pretty, but it can hold a lot more than just my tablet.

"As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in schools."

Ipod or Ipad?

Posted By:
Thundertoronto
Thundertoronto
StarStarStarStar

"ilovemonarchs" wrote:

I am getting either an Ipod or an Ipad mini for my birthday (yay Big Grin) and I can't decide which to get. The Ipad seems more resourceful, and easier to use, but the Ipod is portable and convenient. There are a lot of other pros and cons to them too. What do you think?
There was once a time... Before 2008... When iPod touches didn't exist. I laugh at the topic a little bit, because I was born in 2000, meaning iPod touches weren't there until I was 7 or 8. I personally didn't get one until I was 11. I up on a SNES, GBA, and VCR. (God forbid you know what those are). Anyways, I'm not the biggest fan of iOS, and at the same price on Amazon, you can get a Galaxy tablet or Game boy advance, both have tremendous value. But if I was down to those two, I would get an iPad. Even if an iPod did only play music in my day, I'd bet your parents would get more confused with the iPod. iPads can do numerous things that iPod touches can't. I can't say I'm impressed with my iPod touch, but I'm in a Canadian market. Oh well!

My girlfriend doesn't have a username.
Thundertoronto was promoted to CEO of BOSS Incorporated

Ipod or Ipad?

Posted By:
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly
StarStarStarStarStar
IPad mini is okay I guess, but as my own personal preference, I rather use an iPod touch, its pretty with those colors, I have a blue, its honestly harder to loose. I keep losing my iPhone without a cover as I notice colors more than anything! Also, the camera is so much better in iPod than iPad!
I have both and I find myself using my iPod more than iPad.
So does the rest of my family and my friends!
If your a gamer, I would recommend you iPad and also if you absolutely hate small screens.

If you aim any post on forums towards me, do share it with me, I don't really bother checking my news feed so I may never know you said anything.

Ipod or Ipad?

Posted By:
Dream550
Dream550
Star

I have an iPod right now, but I'm getting an iPad Mini this summer!!

From,
Dream550

Ipod or Ipad?

Posted By:
BuzzJuzz
BuzzJuzz
StarStarStarStar
always i pad. Wink

You can find love through her songs

Ipod or Ipad?

Posted By:
Nisya-
Nisya-
StarStarStarStarStar

"Dream550" wrote:

I have an iPod right now, but I'm getting an iPad Mini this summer!!

Aha, lucky you! I prefer iPad mini, by the way Big Grin

Ipod or Ipad?

Posted By:
Dream550
Dream550
Star
I got an iPad Mini last week. 

From,
Dream550

Ipod or Ipad?

Posted By:
vergi0
vergi0
Star
iPad

Ipod or Ipad?

Posted By:
EnTeamM
EnTeamM
StarStarStar
Ipad.You could use the Ipad to play music like the Ipod.

Flashing stars

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What is your Username?

Should we bring back the death penalty?

What does your name mean?

Should we bring back the death penalty?

13 and pregnant?!

Ferguson

latest videos