Back left
Back right

Why is it important to have the nicest best phone out there?

Celebs cartoon
Posted 10 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Lately I've noticed kids and teens are not happy unless they have the best phone possible. I mean sure its nice to have the I phone 7 or Samsung 8 but why does it matter what phone you have so much? Is it to show off or simply because it works better? Thoughts?

~Stars can't shine without darkness~
~I'll take you by the hand and show you a world you can understand~

Posted 10 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Umm, because I need to be able to check the temperature of my fridge and make a fruit smoothie at just the press of a button on the Galaxy S8 I totally have??? That's what phones are for??

I honestly think that at this point in time, it's just to show off and say that you have it. Upgrades to phones stopped being beneficial years ago.

Posted 10 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"rainbowpoptart" wrote:

Umm, because I need to be able to check the temperature of my fridge and make a fruit smoothie at just the press of a button on the Galaxy S8 I totally have??? That's what phones are for??

I honestly think that at this point in time, it's just to show off and say that you have it. Upgrades to phones stopped being beneficial years ago.

Totally agree

~Stars can't shine without darkness~
~I'll take you by the hand and show you a world you can understand~

Posted 9 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

It promotes healthy consumerism and slave labor.

Inb4 "my generation sucks"

"A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business"

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity