Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Electronics
Chat about the latest Ipods and talk about the latest gadgets with your friends. What is your favorite electronic gadget?

iPod Nano secret menu

Posted By:
xxEvilCherryPiexx Lock
xxEvilCherryPiexx
StarStarStarStar
Who's ever been in the iPod nano secret menu? I think it works on iPod classic too. I know it doesn't work on iTouch though. To get on it on your iPod press and hold menu and center button 'til the ipod turns off and immediately press and hold the center and rewind button 'til the apple logo comes up on the screen. Wait a few secs and you should be on the iPod diagnostic menu! To get out of it press an hold menu and center button 'til it turns off or goto sleep...deep sleep. Anything you do in the menu isn't saved and try not to leave you iPod in the menu too long or the battery will run out. Thanks for reading!! Grin

~Razzle/Gayzle/Bob/Honourita

iPod Nano secret menu

Posted By:
foofoogoogoo
foofoogoogoo
Star
i just fell off my bick

jessus take the wheel take it from my hand

iPod Nano secret menu

Posted By:
Rock_chick12 Lock
Rock_chick12
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump!

If you read this you lose the game.

iPod Nano secret menu

Posted By:
xxEvilCherryPiexx Lock
xxEvilCherryPiexx
StarStarStarStar
B-bump!

~Razzle/Gayzle/Bob/Honourita

iPod Nano secret menu

Posted By:
Ipad10
Ipad10
StarStarStarStar
Which generation are you talking about

Just keep calm and friend me

iPod Nano secret menu

Posted By:
RMS!Freedumbs Lock
RMS!Freedumbs
Star
Seriously? Apple products? They don't even respect your GNU™/Freedoms™ and don't support .Flacs, so they are affected by rotational velocity.

I'd like to interject for, what you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU+Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

does anyone go to bed in the morning?!

Kd22

We the Kidz

latest videos