Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Electronics
Chat about the latest Ipods and talk about the latest gadgets with your friends. What is your favorite electronic gadget?

laptop or desktop?

Posted By:
DCshoesusaGIRL
DCshoesusaGIRL
StarStarStar
is a lap top or a desktop computer better?

I LIKE TACOS

laptop or desktop?

Posted By:
Joe 2.0 Lock
Joe 2.0
StarStarStarStar
Unless you don't take it anywhere, Laptop. No contest.

- StrayCat

laptop or desktop?

Posted By:
robloxfan1111 Lock
robloxfan1111
StarStarStar
idk if u suppse it all depands on how much of the computer has of gigabytes like say if u have a laptop and a desctop and the laptop was 4gigs it would b better cause if ur desctop had 2 o3 urr laptop would b better it all depands on gig's

I'm your typical furrie gamer :3

laptop or desktop?

Posted By:
jman5674
jman5674
StarStarStarStar
GIGS...GIGS!!! do u know anything about computers??? there is no freakin' GIGS!!!!....(kids now-a-days) ok its pixels and mega-bytes...better known as an E.G.G. (if ur a pc tech) i mean seriously??? gigs? that for freakin phones!!!!! and a lap-top is almost always better it really depends on wat laptop u want plus lap-tops- can have a lot more security Big Grin

In case u haven't heard... I'm the man

laptop or desktop?

Posted By:
xxEvilCherryPiexx Lock
xxEvilCherryPiexx
StarStarStarStar

"jman5674" wrote:

GIGS...GIGS!!! do u know anything about computers??? there is no freakin' GIGS!!!!....(kids now-a-days) ok its pixels and mega-bytes...better known as an E.G.G. (if ur a pc tech) i mean seriously??? gigs? that for freakin phones!!!!! and a lap-top is almost always better it really depends on wat laptop u want plus lap-tops- can have a lot more security Big Grin
So how many megabytes would the average laptop have? About 2OO,OOO megabytes? Which is 2OO Gigabytes. Most laptops have between 16O - 25O gigabytes. Phones usually have about 1 - 12 Gigabytes. Gigabytes are bigger than megabytes. Get your facts right. Now please don't get me started on kilobytes. -__- Oh and more to the topic I'd say laptops are better.

~Razzle/Gayzle/Bob/Honourita

laptop or desktop?

Posted By:
jman5674
jman5674
StarStarStarStar
i know that but .... i keep on forgetting that im almost the only one with my kinda lap-top sorry about that its just that im a bit of a techy, u know, very...precise and its more precise to mesher something in smaller bytes lol im retarded about my tech. sooooo yaaaaa...sorry Big Grin

In case u haven't heard... I'm the man

laptop or desktop?

Posted By:
DavidBoysRock15_1588056 Lock
DavidBoysRock15_1588056
StarStar
laptop

I am cool

laptop or desktop?

Posted By:
gothsweetheart Lock
gothsweetheart
StarStarStarStarStar
I prefer my desktop, I like having a mouse. Laptops are great though, I want one.

You wanna go little man?
Only if it's someplace with candlelight.
Goth Delicae~nickname courtesy of Huge
Irony=The opposite of wrinkly

laptop or desktop?

Posted By:
DavidBoysRock15_1588056 Lock
DavidBoysRock15_1588056
StarStar

"gothsweetheart" wrote:

I prefer my desktop, I like having a mouse. Laptops are great though, I want one.
I have a mouse for my laptop

I am cool

laptop or desktop?

Posted By:
heavy artillery Lock
heavy artillery
StarStar
DO NOT take any advice from this the other people in this thread "jman" is just a troll(obvious troll is obvious) and the other people don't know. I would recommend a desktop because they are more powerful but it really depends on the usage.

Check out my doubles.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

drawing forum O.o

My dad started smoking

Do you prefer uniforms or free-dress when ...

Vans vs Converse-moved

grandma favoring

drawing forum O.o

latest videos