Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Electronics
Chat about the latest Ipods and talk about the latest gadgets with your friends. What is your favorite electronic gadget?

laptop or desktop?

Posted By:
DCshoesusaGIRL
DCshoesusaGIRL
StarStar
is a lap top or a desktop computer better?

I LIKE TACOS

laptop or desktop?

Posted By:
Joe 2.0 Lock
Joe 2.0
StarStarStarStar
Unless you don't take it anywhere, Laptop. No contest.

- StrayCat

laptop or desktop?

Posted By:
robloxfan1111 Lock
robloxfan1111
StarStarStar
idk if u suppse it all depands on how much of the computer has of gigabytes like say if u have a laptop and a desctop and the laptop was 4gigs it would b better cause if ur desctop had 2 o3 urr laptop would b better it all depands on gig's

I'm your typical furrie gamer :3

laptop or desktop?

Posted By:
jman5674
jman5674
StarStarStarStar
GIGS...GIGS!!! do u know anything about computers??? there is no freakin' GIGS!!!!....(kids now-a-days) ok its pixels and mega-bytes...better known as an E.G.G. (if ur a pc tech) i mean seriously??? gigs? that for freakin phones!!!!! and a lap-top is almost always better it really depends on wat laptop u want plus lap-tops- can have a lot more security Big Grin

laptop or desktop?

Posted By:
xxEvilCherryPiexx Lock
xxEvilCherryPiexx
StarStarStarStar

"jman5674" wrote:

GIGS...GIGS!!! do u know anything about computers??? there is no freakin' GIGS!!!!....(kids now-a-days) ok its pixels and mega-bytes...better known as an E.G.G. (if ur a pc tech) i mean seriously??? gigs? that for freakin phones!!!!! and a lap-top is almost always better it really depends on wat laptop u want plus lap-tops- can have a lot more security Big Grin
So how many megabytes would the average laptop have? About 2OO,OOO megabytes? Which is 2OO Gigabytes. Most laptops have between 16O - 25O gigabytes. Phones usually have about 1 - 12 Gigabytes. Gigabytes are bigger than megabytes. Get your facts right. Now please don't get me started on kilobytes. -__- Oh and more to the topic I'd say laptops are better.

~Razzle/Gayzle/Bob/Honourita

laptop or desktop?

Posted By:
jman5674
jman5674
StarStarStarStar
i know that but .... i keep on forgetting that im almost the only one with my kinda lap-top sorry about that its just that im a bit of a techy, u know, very...precise and its more precise to mesher something in smaller bytes lol im retarded about my tech. sooooo yaaaaa...sorry Big Grin

laptop or desktop?

Posted By:
DavidBoysRock15_1588056 Lock
DavidBoysRock15_1588056
StarStar
laptop

I am cool

laptop or desktop?

Posted By:
gothsweetheart Lock
gothsweetheart
StarStarStarStarStar
I prefer my desktop, I like having a mouse. Laptops are great though, I want one.

You wanna go little man?
Only if it's someplace with candlelight.
Goth Delicae~nickname courtesy of Huge
Irony=The opposite of wrinkly

laptop or desktop?

Posted By:
DavidBoysRock15_1588056 Lock
DavidBoysRock15_1588056
StarStar

"gothsweetheart" wrote:

I prefer my desktop, I like having a mouse. Laptops are great though, I want one.
I have a mouse for my laptop

I am cool

laptop or desktop?

Posted By:
heavy artillery Lock
heavy artillery
StarStar
DO NOT take any advice from this the other people in this thread "jman" is just a troll(obvious troll is obvious) and the other people don't know. I would recommend a desktop because they are more powerful but it really depends on the usage.

Check out my doubles.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Potato the cat

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

type whatever comes 2 your mind

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

latest videos